[D2, EE: Stables] It's Your Fault, You Know. (Open)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Shosuro Hikimasu

[D2, EE: Stables] It's Your Fault, You Know. (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:25 pm

Hikimasu, dressed down in the evening warmth, brushed Yūdaina down. It wasn't something that brought him true peace, it was a chore did for his friend.

That particular friend he still had a bone to pick with since yestersay.

"You and I need to talk", he said to the horse. "It seems to me like you don't care who I see as long as I'm squirming my way through a situation as i comfortably as possible."

Yūdaina's head reared back, appauled at such an accusation.

"Don't take that tone with me, you know what you did."

The horse looked away, defiant.

Hikimasu kept brushing his side, grumbling.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Re: [D2, EE: Stables] It's Your Fault, You Know. (Open)

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:54 pm

A unicorn horse was making some noises in a close by box , and he could hear the stable door open followed by a yawned greeting "I am bring you your food , stop being such a sweet tooth at night dawnracer comes a female voice that is heading for that box
Kheree walked in, dressed in simple travel clothes , well used to working with animals as the easily cleaned leather on them showed, together with the bag of horse treats, including a apple coated in ..suggar?
Natures Touch EE slot | TN: 1 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image
"And yes I am hearing you, and no I am not putting you in the other box because you like the stallion, I know that you are not in heat ." she grumbles amused.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:00 pm

Yudaina's hooves shuffled some and the horse made a throaty noise.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to get this done, you can play wink-wink with your friend later", Hikimasu said. Then he heard Kheree's voice, which even though he hadn't heard it much, was already unmistakable to him.

Why was he good at that? Surely there are other things to recall well that don't trigger emotional distress. Well, it wasn't her fault, anyway.

He looked over, Yudaina was looking over. Despite their vastly differing features, their expression was in synch. "Oh, hello", he said to the Utaku.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:42 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:00 pm
Yudaina's hooves shuffled some and the horse made a throaty noise.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to get this done, you can play wink-wink with your friend later", Hikimasu said. Then he heard Kheree's voice, which even though he hadn't heard it much, was already unmistakable to him.

Why was he good at that? Surely there are other things to recall well that don't trigger emotional distress. Well, it wasn't her fault, anyway.

He looked over, Yudaina was looking over. Despite their vastly differing features, their expression was in synch. "Oh, hello", he said to the Utaku.
"Oh , i had not seen you there , how did today treat you so far and. " she waits and walks closer eying the horse and then adressed the horse ."
<you are relates to us aren't you? Such a beauty >
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:42 pm
"Oh , i had not seen you there , how did today treat you so far and. " she waits and walks closer eying the horse and then adressed the horse ."
"Hmm...", he tried not to think on it too much, she was just being polite in asking.

Ah, and of course it was really to say hello to the stud.

"A good day, I'd say", Hikimasu told her. "This one is called Yūdaina." He gestured at his companion.

<But you may call me prince charming>, said the horse. <and my great grandfather was from beyond the steppes, his son was sent to this one's people.> Yūdaina moved his head around, indicating the Scorpion. His mane hit Hikimasu in the face.

<Ha!>
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:15 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:02 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:42 pm
"Hmm...", he tried not to think on it too much, she was just being polite in asking.

Ah, and of course it was really to say hello to the stud.

"A good day, I'd say", Hikimasu told her. "This one is called Yūdaina." He gestured at his companion.

<But you may call me prince charming>, said the horse. <and my great grandfather was from beyond the steppes, his son was sent to this one's people.> Yūdaina moved his head around, indicating the Scorpion. His mane hit Hikimasu in the face.

<Ha!>
"Oh , you are quite full of yourself, I can see why you might like to trouble your rider" she says with a laught that reveberates in the stable . " But I do hope that the two of you are a good pair together?" she asks clearly adressing both of the as she does so " And he thinks of himself also as Prince charming , clearly someone had been reading him pillowbooks in the stable."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:22 pm

"...?"

Hikimasu looked around. Was it actually true? He'd been told the fanciful story by his uncle, about the time his grandfather met an Utaku. They can actually talk to horses?

He looked at her and back to Yūdaina, thr horse looked at him.

<What? You listen most of the time, except with that girl the other day.> a snort. Letting out a proper whinny he told the Utaku all about it. <the man is in a field of flowers with a real beauty and needs me to give him a push! He should be thanking me!>

Hikimasu looked dull eyed. "He's talking about me, isn't he?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:37 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:22 pm
"...?"

Hikimasu looked around. Was it actually true? He'd been told the fanciful story by his uncle, about the time his grandfather met an Utaku. They can actually talk to horses?

He looked at her and back to Yūdaina, thr horse looked at him.

<What? You listen most of the time, except with that girl the other day.> a snort. Letting out a proper whinny he told the Utaku all about it. <the man is in a field of flowers with a real beauty and needs me to give him a push! He should be thanking me!>

Hikimasu looked dull eyed. "He's talking about me, isn't he?"
"Quite positive, and that you attend to him, and listen to him , even if he also said that you sometimes need a bit of a push." she puts on a teasing smile " Something about a field of flowers. And well someone that Yūdaina thought was a beauty, which is not always a given compared to how we humans see people. Even if horses are often better at knowing who is good or bad then we are."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:43 pm

The Scorpion lowered his masked face. Would she think him unkind if he strangled the little bastard?

Probably. Not that he really wanted to. He went back to brushing. "He's a handful, but a good friend."

<Me? I'm not the one who has to get married or whatever> another snort. <bothersome! He said we can leave when that happens. Hey, girl, marry this fool so we can leave, will you? It'll work out, honestly. He doesn't even snore... plus...> Yūdaina looked across the way to the other stall. <I like your friend over there.>
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:26 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:43 pm
The Scorpion lowered his masked face. Would she think him unkind if he strangled the little bastard?

Probably. Not that he really wanted to. He went back to brushing. "He's a handful, but a good friend."

<Me? I'm not the one who has to get married or whatever> another snort. <bothersome! He said we can leave when that happens. Hey, girl, marry this fool so we can leave, will you? It'll work out, honestly. He doesn't even snore... plus...> Yūdaina looked across the way to the other stall. <I like your friend over there.>
She laughs amused. "Well , he is trying to play matchmaker, and currently argues that you do not snore, and wants to get to know my horse.
But it is good to see you two being close to one another. That is a better sign of being a good person then fancy poems about duty "
<"Yes move him over into my box , ...and give me my apple with suggar!> her horse interjects