The most famous temple to the Fortune of Marriage
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 14, Early Evening] Thanks For Nothing

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 pm

"Nah. The big change comes later."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:43 pm

"Still I don't know when I'll see you. Going west to Lion lands." She nodded. "So I can get a new medicines kit from my new inlaws."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:56 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:28 pm
"'Troubled' is a bit too mild for what I'm feeling, Suzumue-san."
The Suzume nodded at Raizo, the sad smile the Shiba gave the Kaito breaking his own on slightly as a he bit his lower lip. He had hoped to remember the Phoenix of his friendship... but what could one who would call themselves a friend even do at a time like this?

For now, he waited for the exchange between the two of them. Perhaps Kaito-sama would bring at least some peace to him, if not happiness...
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:03 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:43 pm
"Still I don't know when I'll see you. Going west to Lion lands." She nodded. "So I can get a new medicines kit from my new inlaws."
"If you insist, I won't belabor the point."

He sighed.

"But if all goes to plan, I shouldn't be on the waves for long."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:55 am

"Don't forget about your sister. You know that I have to tell Kaikoro san that he will be taking orders from another crusty Shiba." She nodded.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:37 am

"I think he'll figure it out when I send Tessho his letter. Hope the old man's still alive when it gets there. One thing this whole mess has brought home to me is who my real family is."
Remember to Breathe

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:57 am

Hearing the conversation, the Suzume slowly comes to... some realisation of what was going on. Not all of it, of course, but some. The Shiba apparently wanted to send goodbyes to 'true family'. The Kaito had crossed the bridge towards the west. Raizo... would not keep his name. So... it seemed this would not be simply a marriage.

No comments were necessary or would do any good, though.

He simply kept his head low, in respect to them both. He noticed Raizo seemed apparently... at least somewhat happy? So... it was probably not entirely bad news.

He didn't have to know what it was. He just smiled softly.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:32 am

"See anything out of place, Suzume-san?"
Remember to Breathe