[D14 EM Tanabe's] Blessings (Closed)

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Susaki Tanabe

Re: [D14 EM Tanabe's] Blessings (Closed)

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:48 am

Tanabe smiled his head leaning into her touch a bit as her fingers moved through his hair "Well if we are heading back to Ehime Toshi might be you could hitch a ride south with us. The Lake is partially in Crab lands. Depending on where your home is might be we can get you closer and you'll get a taste of what River life is like." He said smiling.

He then chuckled at he question "It's a bit more complicated but not hard. We keep track of who is where so if you send a message to Ehime Toshi for me I might receive it next time I am back or they will send a smaller messenger boat to find our boats if im away. Might take a little longer but I'll get it." He said smiling softly as a thumb brushed her cheek.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:13 am

Yasu brightens. "You'd hit the coast through there then back up the River of Gold, I think, since none of the rivers go through the mountains. Probably about the same for me as routing through Beiden. No reason not to get partway there with you, learn a bit about Otter ways." Her words pick up speed and a excitement as she goes, fingers offering some pressure to pull Tanabe into a long kiss as she anticipates not having to say farewell tomorrow morning.

"Assuming there wouldn't be a problem with it, I'd rather not need a Yasuki to negotiate a fair passage there."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:57 am

He smiles at the giddy excitement, that quickening of words as she talks and he nods "I'm sure they will have no issue with you riding with us. You are my future wife Yasu you're basically family already." He said with a brightening of his tone "I'm more than happy to show you how we live." He says picking up a hand and kissing it gently.

He kissed down to her wrist and looked up at her "We must make an offering to Musubi at some point but for now maybe...Kisshoten?" He asked with a mischievous going as his other hand came to her hip.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:57 am

Fingers curling against his cheek, she matches his grin. "Surely the Deer noticed how devoted we've been in our prayers, and decided we were good influences for one another." Her other hand runs slowly down his body, from shoulder to hip, with a heated sigh, eyes following the path her hand traces. "I can't help thinking our joy this morning will make for make for some fervent prayers, my love."

She leans in to kiss him, moving to join him in worship that has become beloved and familiar in their time together.

/ftb and thank you for the arc for these characters.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description