(D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Koi made a surprising expression but it was hidden behind the mask in the evening darkness. "Ah, I see. I can understand that, and I think that is rather poetically beautiful."

The Moth warmly smiled as she passed a lantern of a Crane to a young man who wandered off with some other friends. "It is purely symbolic, I follow the traditions of my clan for it brings me comfort. You are Dragon, wise and insightful I shall trust you know what to do."

She raised a brow. "How has the miai been for you?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:51 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:50 am
"With my luck? I'll get married to the Seppun with delusions of grandeur. Or possibly the Mad Moshi."

He paused, regarding the lanterns.

"I think I need a bigger lantern."
"You know... I found her to be agreeable. Perhaps I've got just enough crazy that I don't notice?" he said with a chuckle. "I do have conversations with ghosts and fight living dolls. It's not outside the realm of possibility."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:15 pm
Koi made a surprising expression but it was hidden behind the mask in the evening darkness. "Ah, I see. I can understand that, and I think that is rather poetically beautiful."

The Moth warmly smiled as she passed a lantern of a Crane to a young man who wandered off with some other friends. "It is purely symbolic, I follow the traditions of my clan for it brings me comfort. You are Dragon, wise and insightful I shall trust you know what to do."

She raised a brow. "How has the miai been for you?"
"It has been an interesting experience." he answered. "I'm not sure that I've participated properly. I wasn't as social as I should have been, at least. I'm more used to diplomatic negotiation, than casual conversation, all things considered."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:13 pm

Koi chuckled. "That is sometimes a good thing when dealing with some individuals in other Clans. Totally unrelated, have you had the pleasure to meet Lord Seppun Yuzu as of yet? He assisted with all this tonight to show respect to the Minor Clans that will be under his care as Governor."

She passed a small lantern to a Shika child with a chuckle. "It surprises me that he would arrange such a thing."

D13 EE. Pushing Seppun Yuzu Agenda. Water/Courtesy. | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 1

1Opportunity symbol to remove 2 strife.
1Opportunity symbol to remove 1 strife.
+1 Agenda.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:16 pm

"I met him earlier today, actually." he nodded. "He seems like an astute man. Courteous and friendly, too."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Koi was luckily obscured by her mask as one eyebrow twitched.

You must be the only person here. You lucky bastard. She nodded.

"I find myself growing to agree with you. Very wife, and aware of his situation." She said warmly, looking to Shika Nesshin.

"Are you okay, Nesshin-san? You seem to be transcribing an epic tale upon your poor lantern." She chuckled teasing the lovely Deer. "Shall I fetch an Ikoma to assist you?"

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:06 pm

Edogawa quickly wrote out his own message.

Kitsuki Akari - Loving Mother
Kitsuki Kichirou - Honorable Father
Kitsuki Aya - Clever Sister
Agasha Masao - Friendly Rival
Kitsuki Yukiko - Patient Mentor
Mirumoto Sachiko - Beautiful Prodigy

I'll carry you always.
Last edited by Kitsuki Edogawa on Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:12 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:51 pm
"You know... I found her to be agreeable. Perhaps I've got just enough crazy that I don't notice?" he said with a chuckle. "I do have conversations with ghosts and fight living dolls. It's not outside the realm of possibility."
"Most likely she didn't spring the insanity on you the way she did me..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:40 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:12 pm
"Most likely she didn't spring the insanity on you the way she did me..."
"Maybe," he says with a smile. "Maybe that is so."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:41 pm

Hikimasu wandered about the festival in his proper yukata and carried his shakuhachi with him. Later that night he'd perform a bit, but would find it lacking.

Perhaps it was the lack of inspiration he'd had since day nine of the miai.

Probably.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."