(D10EM, Ishioka's Room, expecting) Where am I?

Lodgings for visitors and a hot springs bathhouse
Agasha Inoshishi

(D10EM, Ishioka's Room, expecting) Where am I?

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:02 am

Ow. Fuck, why did my window get left open? Window on the north side of the...wait. How is sun? So. Fucking. Bright. coming through the north window?

She opens her eyes and then immediately regrets it and all the decisions she's been making for the past at least 72 hours.

Okay. Big ball of fiery hate directly in her window meant...two things. Three things? two things. One...Maybe it's like an angry fire kami or there's a building on fire. I really don't want to open. Okay...what's the other option. Um. That I died? No, that's...No. Okay...option two. That's the sun. If is the sun, is in wrong place. Ergo...Naga...this is...not my room. Okay. That seems...more likely. But then...if not my room...Ishi. Ishi room has a blindinghellholetodeath....window facing east. So. Ishi room. Why in...clothes?

The samurai-ko rolls over, knocking over armor, some racks of assorted Lion-y goodness and probably a towel. Because there's always a towel.

"Ow fuck damn. Someone kill that cymbal player." Her normally lovely voice is very croaky this morning.

but why wood. why...Oh, on ground. In... she moves experimentally, undies. why her arm makes contact, and not gentle contact, sadly, with a bony, a fleshy, and some long hair on...boobs? Wait, wuh? She cracks her eye again, just inches away from someone's appropriately clothed crotch. A girl someone.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Usogawa Narumi

Re: (D10EM, Ishioka's Room, expecting) Where am I?

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:36 am

So.
Much.
Noise.
The fuck?
Narumi grumbles in agitation, her head threatening to split open, and moves to roll over and bury her face in her pillow. But she's... on the floor?
Huh.
So. Hard.
She moves to throw her arms to cover her face from the offending disgustingly bright sunlight and her arm collides with... someone? She's then somewhat molested, but not unpleasantly, and she grumbles again, this time in surprise, before she pries her eyes open to look down and-
"Ino-san?" Her throat is on fire, her head is raging, and she's wholly sore from sleeping oddly.
Hm.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:58 am

Oh...that's. Great. Did... She groans, her head coming forward, smacking into some pleasantly firm yet yielding flesh exactly above where nope, should not smack head. Ino colors, not that that can be seen by anyone but her, and takes a moment because Ow, head did not like.

"Um. Sorry. Lady. Bits."

She swallows, mouth dry. Sorry LADY BITS? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?Sorry. Just...ow. It's...ow. I mean, you have said some dumb ass shit but...Do you want to drive? Because it is hard as fuck, HARD AS FUCK, to make the mouth noises and move the leg flaps and the arm donglesCan we...ow.

"N'umi. M. Sry. You Ht?'"

It's black here. So black. She can't see anything and that is just...really...nice. Why did she feel like she was forget...zzzz.....zzzzz..........zzzzzzz
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:13 am

She laughs quietly and it makes her head hurt.
At least she's dressed? They're both dressed. So that's something.
Ugh thinking hurts.
Wait, this isn't her room. Mildly familiar, especially from this angle on the floor, Narumi cranes her head- but not so much as to disturb the sleeping Dragon on her stomach, whose hair she strokes idly -and she realizes where they are.
"Shiiit," she groans, and succeeds in throwing her arms over her face, the crooks of her elbows covering her eyes blissfully.

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:26 am

Across the room, a patient but distressed man watches, still deep in thought about how to respond to this invasion. He hadn't slept well, knowing this morning would require a conversation about... a lot, apparently.

"I feel like I missed something important," he rumbles dryly from a cushion in the middle of the room. The voice sounds hurt, confused, but only a little of each. Emanating from a full Stone Matsu mask, even that amount of emotion is probably alarming.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:47 am

Hearing his rumble, Inoshishi starts awake, trying to sit up, which is likely truly unfortunate or really hot, depending on exactly where her face is placed on Narumi.

After getting a face-full of her lover’s lover? Tease? Girlfriend?, Inoshishi gasps, which is also interesting, then clambers awkwardly to her feet, hands all over Narumi, likely knocking askew both her AND Narumi’s kimono in her one-woman-crusade against propriety.

Which would be fine, if she’d survived the ascent.

Unfortunately for hungover Inoshishi, drunk Inoshishi looked neither at where she might sleep or where she might wake (as seen previously in the face-bits issue). As she finally gets her knees under her, she tries to stand, and encounters a problem she’d never before considered.

What, she’s always wondered, do bushi do with that lovely, decorated, amazing armor they carry around when they arrive somewhere they don’t want and indeed may not wear their armor?

Well, she has her answer. Unfortunately.

Bouncing upwards, her head slams first into the hanging mempo and then into the downward pointing mabizashi. Her face crumples as she exclaims “Ishi-shit-ow” and tries to recover into a bow.

Which goes…as well as can be expected. She’s staggering back and forth, head both on fire and dented, as the unfortunate kabuto swings wildly and then back, escaping the surly bonds of its hangar and embracing gravity to reach its maximum (kinetic) potential.

Which ends as it collides with Inoshishi’s head. Instantly, Inoshishi is poleaxed to the floor, which feels strangely comforting and she simply relaxes into it, eyes bright with tears because OW.
Last edited by Agasha Inoshishi on Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:11 am

When things - and the Dragon - come crashing down around her, Narumi for her part instinctively curls up into a ball on her side, shielding her head from the chattering armor and falling samurai-ko, squeezing her eyes shut against the incredibly painful noise.

When the coast is clear and the chaos subsides, she rights herself... with extreme effort as the entire world lurches to one side with the movement... kimono decidedly dishelved and askew, and gives a sheepish expression to the Lion whose room they've invaded.

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:33 am

The Stone Matsu cringes at the noise, and with a small groan he rises. That'll teach you to sit by sulking instead of dealing with what matters. With a disappointed growl, he strides the short distance to the women and drops to his knees to check their injuries.

"Ino-chan," he says in a sad, angry whisper, "are you alright?" He knows she isn't and touches her cheek in concern, but those are the best non-angry words he has. There's a tiny sparkle of light in the corner of each eye. He takes a heavy breath and, with his other hand, he reaches out to touch n Narumi's shoulder. "Narumi-chan?" he asks with similar worry.

Right in front of him he can see the remainder of his special shochu which, in a small victory, was unscathed by the armor that had crashed generally away from it.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:42 am

Inoshishi lays face down, the echoing voice of Ishioka rising and falling like the tide. Eventually she twists around enough to look up at the Matsu, still mostly on the ground,

“I will be, if you caught the Oni that dishonorably played the damn cymbals or that hit my head. Ishi-kun, why is it morning? I was…we were trying to get to know each other till you came back. And then the angry light hit my face.”

She looks acutely miserable in her tie dye juban, her face swelling from contact with the floor and an angry red mark rising just above her hairline where the mempo hit.

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:58 am

Narumi-chan... he'd never called her that before, and it came off condescending to the Otter now given her raging hangover.
She pulled her knees to her chin, adjusting her kimono and tightening what needed tightening, and her nose wrinkled as she struggled not to pout.
"I'm sorry... We didn't mean anything by it. And it certainly wasn't my intention.. our intention, to upset you." She winced and squeezed her eyes closed, rubbed her temples gently.