Day 9 (8/25-8/27)

Which way are the winds blowing?
Saibankan

Day 9 (8/25-8/27)

Post by Saibankan » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:25 am

The rains go back to being light and scattered, and the temperatures remain constant at a high of 80F and a low of 60F. Most notably, the sky goes dark in the middle of the day as Lord Moon catches Lady Sun. The moon phase is new moon.

Events:

[http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... f=15&t=930]MM Arguing from the Heart in the Great Hall (Event)[/url]

ME A Glimpse of Yomi by Asahina Osamu (Play)
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Saibankan

Re: Day 9 (8/25-8/27)

Post by Saibankan » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:26 am

Man, what happened in the dojo?
Didn't you hear? Shosuro Hikimasu jsut went crazy in there, knocking over the weapons racks, pushing over the training dummies and tearing the scrolls off the walls!
Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before that dead-eyed creep snapped at the fact that he's going to end up married to a goat.

Wow, Shika Nesshin got assigned temple cleaning duty like a novice? What happened?
Well I heard that he wanted to show off for Kaikoga Koi, so he pretend fought spirits, and then reported it to Shika-dono.
He must really be in to her if he's willing to risk our superiors' wrath on that kind of pillowbook nonsense.

Hey, weren't we going to have a party for Shika Buncho tonight?
We were, but it got cancelled.
Oh no? Is he sick?
Nah. He got sloppy on delivering a message to Katsuteru-sama, and so he got assigned library duty for the next couple of days. Making sure everything is exactly where it's supposed to be.
Well, this sake is not going to waste, this I swear!

Wow, did you see that angry Luxian stomping around in front of Seppun Unsei's room?
Yeah, I did. I heard Bayushi Luixian was sweet on Kitsu Tsugumasa, and Seppun Unsei lured him away.
From their own cousin? Shocking!

Kakita Reina did quite well in the sumai, considering her slender build.
Yeah, well, not too hard when you're facing off a meek little artist. I'll be impressed when she can take down a real wrestler.

Wow, I did not expect Bayushi Minae to go down so hard in the wrestling event.
Yeah, Moto Bayarmaa tossed her around like a rag doll.
Guess you can't always outclever your way out of a grapple, huh?

Kuni Yasu was robbed! How can she be ranked so low and Kitsuki Hajime so high in wrestling?!?
Well, remember, we're not here to judge the best future sumai champions of the Empire. We're looking for the best matches.
So? What's that got to do with it?
Who they paired up with says almost as much as how they did.

Agasha Inoshishi is a great wrestler!
Nah, everyone's glad that Kitsu Moshimaru whipped her in wrestling. So much for the famed skills of the Dragon!
You take that back!

Kaikoga Koi and Aimi may not be very good at wrestling, but they're outstanding at showmanship.

Saibankan

Re: Day 9 (8/25-8/27)

Post by Saibankan » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:27 am

Game of Letters:

Fangs and claws brought dread
Your light banished that weakness
Your smile give me strength