Kaito Oubahime

Epilogues approved by the GM
Saibankan

Kaito Oubahime

Post by Saibankan » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:26 pm

Mid summer
Isawa Mori

Murato and Oubaihime had promised to go to Isawa Mori to search for their last furry child. This forest is filled with mysticism. There are spirits around that make it feel odd for travelers that know little about it. Murato's eyes might need adjustment to all the activity around but he was used to it. Oubaihime lead the way with the little she had learned in Kyuden Shika. "Shhhhh... I think I saw some movement over there." Murato nodded as he followed her. A white rabbit came out running and Bai went after it leaving Murato behind.

She was lost in the mist of the forest and when she tried to find her way back she twisted her ankle. The young lady stated to limp to the nearest tree. Bai winced of pain as a silhouette formed in the distance. It was a tall man in some odd clothing the girl started to blink as the ankle started to throb and slowly she started to drift to Yume-do.
--------
"Bai... Bai..." It was a faint call so far away that it was just a whisper. "Bai... Bai are you okay?" The Kaito slowly opened her eyes and saw the orange eyes of Murato.

"I am fine...I twisted my ankle..." She painfully laughed.

"I think she likes the floor more than she likes you or me for that matter." A familiar voice came into the wind.

"Moto san?" She was confused and blinked a few times. It was just a silhouette but she knew the voice.

"I am here to tell you that I am fine... I came to terms with my heart and I know now the compassion of the Unicorn."

"Sokkara... I am glad." The Kaito smiled. She was still in pain she winced. "I still love you and always remember to smile."

Once again the pain made her drift.
--------
"Bai... Bai..." It was again a faint call but now rain fell on top of her. "Bai... Bai... are you okay?" The Kaito winced as she slowly opened her eyes and saw Murato's dusk orange sky hue eyes that she had never seen. As he caressed her face, while coming back, as his eyes shift once again to their yellow orange hue.

"I am fi..."She winced. "I think I sprained my ankle."

Murato let out a sigh of relief. "I think we should come later to find Umi. It is starting to rain and our family will start to worry."

She tried to get up and saw a feather fall from her lap and smiled. "I don't think I can walk." Murato swopped her up almost falling since he had forgotten how light she was. Bai started to laugh as she kissed the Kitsu's cheek. "Arigatou..."
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind