It Was Written in the Stars (Unsei AMA)

Here's where you can post questions to each other about the game, life, and everything after.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: It Was Written in the Stars (Unsei AMA)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:54 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:52 pm
XD fuckin imagine. Getting killed by your sorta ex cus you know his boss is gonna kill the big boss.

I might reprise Unsei though, if Moshu wants to play them again sometime in future games. Plus, how would yall figure out Unsei's super dark secret otherwise >:D besides just asking, of course xD
I mean even worse (worse, better?), he trips and messes it up

but i would love to know such an elegant lady's dark secret. :P

thanks again for all the memories. ;)
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:54 pm
I mean even worse (worse, better?), he trips and messes it up

but i would love to know such an elegant lady's dark secret.

thanks again for all the memories.
XD Unsei sees him coming and just makes a pitfall for him, then ships him back to the Scorpion, but then probably slips up doing that and it turns into a comedy of errors.

Same goes for you though! It's been tons of fun and the artwork omfg. I gotta work on some more lil memes of those two.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:38 pm

What's one thing that you feel the game handled really well?

What's one thing (outside of dueling and strife) that you feels needs to be changed before the next game?

What would have really made astrologer shine for you, since you felt pretty dissatisfied with it?
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:48 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:38 pm
What's one thing that you feel the game handled really well?
Tbh everything felt well. Just a bit tight since you didn't have any help to run it.
Saibankan wrote:
What's one thing (outside of dueling and strife) that you feels needs to be changed before the next game?
There wasn't much I didn't really like either or I felt needed to be fixed. There were some bits I got aggravated with, but that was just me baby raging.
Saibankan wrote:
What would have really made astrologer shine for you, since you felt pretty dissatisfied with it?
I like the school, but really all my grumbling was really just because I didn't want to take up gm bandwidth, but then got jealous that I wasn't getting as much divination stuff as... someone who was taking up gm bandwidth xD overall I was just being a jealous brat and I apologize.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."