It Was Written in the Stars (Unsei AMA)

Here's where you can post questions to each other about the game, life, and everything after.
Seppun Unsei

It Was Written in the Stars (Unsei AMA)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:11 pm

It is I, Unsei, the greatest gift to Rokugan, here to answer all your questions.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Re: It Was Written in the Stars (Unsei AMA)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:11 pm

Biggest surprise the game threw you?

Biggest "damn, I wish I'd done that differently" moment?

Favorite scene?
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:22 pm

1: That Moshu and Unsei fell for each other xD I did not see Unsei actually getting into any relationship here.

2: Literally any conversation with Hikimasu.

3: Hugging scene with Raizo, the sweetie. And the one with Hiki in the woods. And the one in the gardens with Moshu.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:24 pm

Sorry I dropped the ball. I liked their talk. Definitely helped out Mura with opening his understanding.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:39 pm

Hey, it's me, I'm the surprise.

That said:

1)What were your initial plans for this miai? (I'd also ask how or why they changed, but...)

2)Who would you have liked to meet more either OOC or IC?

3)What inspired the character concept, if I may?
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:49 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:24 pm
Sorry I dropped the ball. I liked their talk. Definitely helped out Mura with opening his understanding.
Pfffh, you didn't drop any ball! It was fun though when they did talk!
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:39 pm
Hey, it's me, I'm the surprise.
A lovely surprise <3
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
1)What were your initial plans for this miai? (I'd also ask how or why they changed, but...)
Honestly, to just fuck around and get saddled with an NPC xD Unsei was really just here to lay some pipe and get some pipe, but then Moshu showed up xD
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
2)Who would you have liked to meet more either OOC or IC?
Ummm... I dunno tbh. Most people I was curious to meet, I did meet. Meet them more? Maybe Raizo and Hiki, though Hiki and Unsei did... did not get along well at all. Maybe Soyo more, too, after Unsei had calmed down about him throwing them under the bus that is Luixian.
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
3)What inspired the character concept, if I may?
I had bought Unsei's artwork months ago and was really just waiting for a time to play an astrologer. That's how they became an astrologer, but their personality was based on the fact that I usually tend to play airheads and idiots that trip on their words and usually have some darker secret or are usually pretty serious when the time calls for it.

Like, for example, I played a Moto Bushi once that was your typical overly friendly mutt that just wanted to make friends. The bitch had a (miniature) horse for his horse. However. The fucker was deathly serious when you got him on the battlefield and was nothing less than a monster there. If you wanted someone dead, you called him. One shot a fucking sea troll once.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:15 pm

Yo o/

The romance of the cursed was frustrating but also a lot of fun, but i wasn't expecting it to succeed really either.

As far as career what will unsei do now? Is she still in a bad way with fortune telling or have they settled with it?
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:44 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:15 pm
Yo o/

The romance of the cursed was frustrating but also a lot of fun, but i wasn't expecting it to succeed really either.

As far as career what will unsei do now? Is she still in a bad way with fortune telling or have they settled with it?
Q.Q I loved those two interacting, even if it was a headache sometimes xD they fucking sucked with communicating though. However, yeah! Unsei's still gonna be an astrologer of the Hidden Guard. Even got a fancy portent during the eclipse that warns them about the Emperor dying, but fucked if they know that's what it means IC.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:49 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:44 pm
Q.Q I loved those two interacting, even if it was a headache sometimes xD they fucking sucked with communicating though. However, yeah! Unsei's still gonna be an astrologer of the Hidden Guard. Even got a fancy portent during the eclipse that warns them about the Emperor dying, but fucked if they know that's what it means IC.
it means eventually Shoju will find out i know you and tell me what must be done. :( :?

though i don't think most of us will reprise characters so i doubt it'll come up or matter.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:49 pm
it means eventually Shoju will find out i know you and tell me what must be done.

though i don't think most of us will reprise characters so i doubt it'll come up or matter
XD fuckin imagine. Getting killed by your sorta ex cus you know his boss is gonna kill the big boss.

I might reprise Unsei though, if Moshu wants to play them again sometime in future games. Plus, how would yall figure out Unsei's super dark secret otherwise >:D besides just asking, of course xD