Cervid Inquiries (Nesshin's Q&A)

Here's where you can post questions to each other about the game, life, and everything after.
Suzume Senseki

Re: Cervid Inquiries (Nesshin's Q&A)

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:06 pm

Hey my Deer friend! (yeah, I know..)

Not many questions I'd thought of, so I'll steal one Moshu asked elsewhere -

When the game first began, did you have your eyes on anyone?

And then I just thought of one of my own - as the game progressed, how many characters did Nesshin (or you!) consider as possible spouses?
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shika Nesshin

Re: Cervid Inquiries (Nesshin's Q&A)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:13 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:06 pm
Hey my Deer friend! (yeah, I know..)

Not many questions I'd thought of, so I'll steal one Moshu asked elsewhere -

When the game first began, did you have your eyes on anyone?

And then I just thought of one of my own - as the game progressed, how many characters did Nesshin (or you!) consider as possible spouses?
To answer the first: Koi and I had had some OOC plans going in, but we both remained open to others.

Honestly, Nesshin was happy to go along and sample all that the miai had to offer. And he partook, certainly!
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."