The Clumsy Shrine Maiden

Here's where you can post questions to each other about the game, life, and everything after.
Kitsu Murato

Re: The Clumsy Shrine Maiden

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:22 am

It's been great telling this story with you. I look forward to Bai and Mura's bunny farm.

I hope that I wasn't too much, OOC.I wonder how many of those 4000+ posts between the two of us were actually between Mura and Bai?
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:34 am

Shhhhh... =D

Nah We good!
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Holy - you guys got 2000 posts each?

That's radical.

Actual questions:

1)When the game first began, did you have your eyes on anyone?

2)What was your character's biggest turning point, in your opinion?

3)Any advice for Kaito players next game?
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:58 pm

1)When the game first began, did you have your eyes on anyone?
Actually, I was very lost when the game began and the character had no idea what to expect. Didn't have anything planed just mingle and see what happens.
2)What was your character's biggest turning point, in your opinion?
That is a difficult one. Since the many ups and downs. I think might have been the day Soyo gave her either the bells or the mirror. Bells because now she felt not that plain, mirror because it is quite the awe inspiring thing.
3)Any advice for Kaito players next game?
This is my first time playing the Kaito family and really take temple duties seriously and wash people's clothes (J/K). I think I would like to play it again and even if I didn't get to imbue arrows with tempest of air, I really liked making the rituals. Don't be afraid.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:59 pm

*gives mooncakes*
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:09 pm

I don't know why I thought that I should use mooncakes as peace making treats when they are a autumn thing and we were starting spring. Yet having a eclipse I think mooncakes would be something people might do and good festival food.
Smells like flowers

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:27 am

What's one thing that you feel the game handled really well?

What's one thing (outside of dueling and strife) that you feels needs to be changed before the next game?
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:24 pm

Since Bai had so many suitors, and had two heart matches, how do you think she would have reacted to being matched with someone who was a brother/friend figure, like an Ishi or Moshu?

Also want to say I think you did a fantastic job keeping the feel of this character through a long game, a lot of posts, and interacting with a pretty diverse cast of characters. Was there any character you think Bai should have met but didn't?
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:47 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:27 am
What's one thing that you feel the game handled really well?
I think the narrative type of play more role play. I think Crafting was very flexible and handled really nicely, not many people like to be day on end making a single thing.
What's one thing (outside of dueling and strife) that you feels needs to be changed before the next game?
GET AN ASSITANT GM! Games that are 15+ people need an assistant GM. Many of my GM threads died because
A) Felt that GM was too busy with other ploty things
B) Felt that the interaction with my character and the NPC was just not fun.
FYI:I don't like to poke GM because I know how busy they can be. (Has been on that boat.)

The other thing is something more for fighter type players that are used to hack an slash. I think there was only 1 or 2 battle scene that were like isolated incidents.

Events should note what adversities or distinctions trigger because I was like does it applies here or not?
Smells like flowers

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:57 pm

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:24 pm
Since Bai had so many suitors, and had two heart matches, how do you think she would have reacted to being matched with someone who was a brother/friend figure, like an Ishi or Moshu?
She would be sad yet in a weird way happy. I think it would have been an interesting interaction between them as the view had to be shifted from loving brother to loving husband.
Also want to say I think you did a fantastic job keeping the feel of this character through a long game, a lot of posts, and interacting with a pretty diverse cast of characters. Was there any character you think Bai should have met but didn't?
It would have been interesting having better interactions with Unsei, Narumi, Yoshi and Koi. As for unknown characters I think Shizuka, Kheree, Kitsu NPC, Emiko, Hajime and Aimi. I never met the ronin that stole Raizo's heart.
Smells like flowers