quoth the raven [utaku Kheree Q&A]

Here's where you can post questions to each other about the game, life, and everything after.
Utaku Kheree

quoth the raven [utaku Kheree Q&A]

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:43 am

Go forth and poke me for a good time :twisted:
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shiba Raizo

Re: quoth the raven [utaku Kheree Q&A]

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:43 am

I don't know that our characters ever actually spoke :lol:

Biggest surprise the game threw you?

Biggest "damn, I wish I'd done that differently" moment?

Favorite scene?
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:08 am

We had like two posts worth of exchange. The mixer... where w were introduced that suddenly halted, and the "thanks for getting rid of the gaki". Curious if she just didn't like Lion too much?
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:19 pm

I had a lot of fun with Kheree. Thanks!
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:19 pm

Hi.

Thanks for playing.

If your a good girl i might wear some pretty kimonos.

But honest, do you have any ideas on how this is going to work between our characters? And i don't mean the ropes and role reversal. :lol:
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:46 pm

What's one thing that you feel the game handled really well?

What's one thing (outside of dueling and strife) that you feels needs to be changed before the next game?

Were you satisfied with your haunting?
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:22 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:43 am
I don't know that our characters ever actually spoke :lol:

Biggest surprise the game threw you?

Biggest "damn, I wish I'd done that differently" moment?

Favorite scene?
I hadn't assume that my haunt would look like that, and also that she ended up with a guy because she build up a good connection with one there and so that dealt with attraction issues there.
I can't recall one that I would have changed in specific, just more general engagement.
Kitsu Murato wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:08 am
We had like two posts worth of exchange. The mixer... where w were introduced that suddenly halted, and the "thanks for getting rid of the gaki". Curious if she just didn't like Lion too much?
Nah , I think I mostly got RLed/distracted away from them. And Kheree always prefered cute girls over cute boys to interact with, so it was nothing against him.
Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:19 pm
I had a lot of fun with Kheree. Thanks!
You where very fun to bully also!
Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:19 pm
Hi.

Thanks for playing.

If your a good girl i might wear some pretty kimonos.

But honest, do you have any ideas on how this is going to work between our characters? And i don't mean the ropes and role reversal. :lol:
Biatch, you know that you will get the kimonos and the cute makeup looks . Also I do hope that her presences continues to fill his eyes with color as we saw in there shared scenes.
not as bad as kheree fears, but it will have some moment of work that the two of them need in terms of sexual attraction.
,but with deep emotional care for one another Honestly ? I am not sure how much she had because her intended interest was on girls , so you look like her exception
Which was what I had planed on at first and then you came in all cute and worried :)
Saibankan wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:46 pm
What's one thing that you feel the game handled really well?

What's one thing (outside of dueling and strife) that you feels needs to be changed before the next game?

Were you satisfied with your haunting?
I liked how the events gave out many areas for different rings to be used, and so we had a great amount of options there , the Haunting was quite fun and I liked her, even if I kinda am sad that I got to distracted to have more talks with my haunt , but well onto the next game there :P
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.