If It Weren't For Bad Luck, I Wouldn't Have Any Luck At All- Raizo Q and A

Here's where you can post questions to each other about the game, life, and everything after.
Shiba Raizo

If It Weren't For Bad Luck, I Wouldn't Have Any Luck At All- Raizo Q and A

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:29 am

Let fly, in the unlikely event there's anything you want to know about mAh boy Raizo, who has upheld a long-standing tradition of mine by turfing in the event Rolls :P
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Re: If It Weren't For Bad Luck, I Wouldn't Have Any Luck At All- Raizo Q and A

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:32 am

So what do you think Raizo future hold?
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:39 am

Would Raizo have killed Yuzu if Soyokaze asked?
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:40 am

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:32 am
Well, given how thoroughly burned he is by the end of this miai? ("If I wanted to marry someone I never fucking met, I could have stayed home")

He's... Not gonna be a happy camper. I see his cynicism curdling into something nastier, and his general lack of give a fuck about his well-being increasing- working for Koi with Yoshi being around is liable to make him grow more vicious over time, and I honestly don't see the posting working out for him, especially since he and Aimi canoodling is a lot harder to finesse when her husband is also part of the arrangement.

He's got a serious hatred for the Deer Clan and how they do things now, which means he's likely to be a pretty shitty husband to the poor NPC invented to pair with him.

He came into the game as a better guy than he thought he was, but I think he's going to become an absolute cruel shithead in the years to come. He finally let himself care, and got his squishy little heart crushed. He's not going to handle it well.
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:42 am

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:39 am
He would have tried. Sakkaku liked shitting on him, so I can't do much better than that, but he would have done his best to murder the guy and make it look like someone else did it
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:50 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:40 am
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:32 am
Well, given how thoroughly burned he is by the end of this miai? ("If I wanted to marry someone I never fucking met, I could have stayed home")

He's... Not gonna be a happy camper. I see his cynicism curdling into something nastier, and his general lack of give a fuck about his well-being increasing- working for Koi with Yoshi being around is liable to make him grow more vicious over time, and I honestly don't see the posting working out for him, especially since he and Aimi canoodling is a lot harder to finesse when her husband is also part of the arrangement.

He's got a serious hatred for the Deer Clan and how they do things now, which means he's likely to be a pretty shitty husband to the poor NPC invented to pair with him.

He came into the game as a better guy than he thought he was, but I think he's going to become an absolute cruel shithead in the years to come. He finally let himself care, and got his squishy little heart crushed. He's not going to handle it well.
Yep. I thought so. *hug*
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:58 am

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:50 am
*hug*
Not needed-all of that misery is IC. OOC, it's sort of academic, since I had zero plans to reprise him :P

Note also, that, TPO Aimi's say-so depending, he might just run off to be a ronin with her, in which case... his future story's a lot more interesting.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:29 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:42 am
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
He would have tried. Sakkaku liked shitting on him, so I can't do much better than that, but he would have done his best to murder the guy and make it look like someone else did it
And… Yuzu is the villain?

The would have been a good fight, though.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:29 am
And… Yuzu is the villain?

The would have been a good fight, though.
Oh, OOC, I think Yuzu is, at worst, spoiled, and he's definitely a better samurai than most in this game :lol: Raizo, on the other hand, never really got to show the depths of what he was willing to do, and is, in many ways, a worse guy... if he doesn't like you :mrgreen:

As for a good fight, I dunno, 5E's approach to fights makes me think it would have been... ugly.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:34 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:42 am
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
This reminds me the convo I had with Hikimasu saying Bayushi and Shiba were twins.

Sad that Raizo and Aimi didn't get paired up.
Would you consider a Musha Shugo?

Will you visit those who you met in the way here in the future?
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk