Kaikoga Koi's Q&A

Here's where you can post questions to each other about the game, life, and everything after.
Kaikoga Koi

Re: Kaikoga Koi's Q&A

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:39 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:20 pm
So. Now that Koi will have a Seppun Minae to deal with while serving Yuzu. Will she keep up with the job, or move back to the lands of the Moth?
I do not think a Scorpion would scare her off. Amusingly, she finds herself open to Scorpion..sensibilities I think they would work well together.

Koi isn't going to quit.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:22 pm

Loved the star crossed lovers aspect of ino and koi.

Has koi forgiven ino?
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:35 pm

Glad we could rp some, thanks for the show in thr bath scene. 8-)

Will Koi still have someone go after her mother or is her success vengeance enough?
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:01 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:22 pm
Loved the star crossed lovers aspect of ino and koi.

Has koi forgiven ino?
Yes. She wasnt really angry just frustrated and concerned for Ino due to what Yuzu did to Koi
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:02 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:35 pm
Glad we could rp some, thanks for the show in thr bath scene. 8-)

Will Koi still have someone go after her mother or is her success vengeance enough?
Yeah definitely.

Oh yeah that bitch is dead.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm

What's one thing that you feel the game handled really well?

What's one thing (outside of dueling and strife) that you feels needs to be changed before the next game?

Was really glad you resurfaced. Please defeat Corona-chan, and come back to us healthy.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:14 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm
What's one thing that you feel the game handled really well?

What's one thing (outside of dueling and strife) that you feels needs to be changed before the next game?

Was really glad you resurfaced. Please defeat Corona-chan, and come back to us healthy.
1. The game was smooth and transition well to one day to another. It was very open to creativity.

2. I feel like there could have been a bit more plot and intrigue. It felt at more than one point there wasn't anything to do.

3. Thanks i loved coming back. I shall do.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:39 am

Also...just how much time did Koi spend woodcarving! Yeesh! She's a machine.

I definitely missed an opportunity not picking up a crafting skill. XD

More seriously, Koi seemed to have a lot of background layered in, which made her feel quite solid. What was the inspiration for her overall?
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:27 am

Kuni Yasu wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:39 am
Also...just how much time did Koi spend woodcarving! Yeesh! She's a machine.

I definitely missed an opportunity not picking up a crafting skill. XD

More seriously, Koi seemed to have a lot of background layered in, which made her feel quite solid. What was the inspiration for her overall?
Alot. Frankly. I spent a lot of time woodcarving. When i hit the midway fatigue I lessened my slots for scenarios and used unused slots to woodcarve. I was fairly consistent with it. XD.

I worked the woodcarving into her background and it gave me something to do during it. It felt important for the Moth to have some form of art form.

I am surprised that I was able to work so much into her, I made her so quickly and it kinda just feel into place. My main inspiration was a woman kinda lost out of time trying to survive in a world she didnt really fit in.

A deep touch of philosophy to the character.

Can I just add how much I love Yasu. ❤

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:30 am

Ready for the weird fallout of her planned retinue's various decisions are carefully chosen lies?
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe