(D0: LA: Open) Washing away that road dust

This is where threads go when they break the laws of time and space.
Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D0: LA: Open) Washing away that road dust

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:54 pm

Koi paused, her mild whirling with mostly flapping of jer internal monologue arms at the fact an Otter was referred as -sama by a freaking Crane.

She dunked her face under the water for a moment before slipping back up and rubbing the towel on her head over her face. "Oh, quite far Usogawa-sama.." Bowing her head respectfully hoping that would acknowledge her poor judgement call on suffix.

"Our lands are high up in the Dragon Mountains, my particular home is just a bit further away. It was most certainly an adventurous trip filled with a lot of sightseeing and inner thought -" After her Uncle stopped lecturering her and headed back to the village the third day in making sure that she actually was following the route to the Shika lands. "But almost entirely pleasant."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:00 pm

“Your Clan was of great assistance… and accomodation to myself during that storm, Usogawa-sama.”

Sakura's smile is definitely somewhat strained, but she listens to Koi graciously, her smile becoming more relaxed as she does so. “And now that we have arrived… I am not yet familiar with this place, but I believe this will be quite the enjoyable event.”
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:03 pm

"Thank you for your kind words Kakita-sama" She bowed in Sakuras direction, knowing the woman knew who she was now "I shall pass your praise along. My mother always speaks well of her former kin and I've enjoyed my times visiting your lands. We are always happy to help friends."

She looked to the Moth, giving her a nod.

"I haven't been in the mountains before, ever. No rivers to take us that far north sadly, and a boat going up a mountain is a bit of a challenge ne?" she chuckled "I'm glad you have arrived safe and sound as well."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:15 pm

"It seems quite grand and beautiful, but then I have never seen the beautiful lands of Crane. Perhaps someday I shall travel there." She said the Kakita with a smile, her jade eyes taking a moment to enjoy her figure and form.

Turning to the Otter it did give her a moment to allow for such entertaining thoughts. "Oh, I can understand the issues that might cause for one heading up stream." She said with a small chuckle. "If it matters I have never been on anything larger than a small fishing boat with my father."

She chuckles softly, and stretches her arms over head. "If you ever find yourself near our lands, please do call for me I would happily offer any accommodation and assistance I can."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:17 pm

Sakura herself is rather enjoying listening to the voice of Emiko, letting Koi talk for the moment abd relaxing after earlier running through her katas.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:39 pm

"If I find myself near your lands I'd be concerned about how my yakatabune ended up in the mountains" Emiko brought a hand up to cover a small laugh "however thank you for your offer, I would love to visit your lands. I would extend the offer to our own but the Otter do not have lands. The river is our home, and we go where the water takes us. Which, for now, brings us here to the Deer lands. Have you seen the garden? It's quite beautiful."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:53 pm

"Perhaps some playful Boku spirit drifted you there in Yami-do and we happen to stumble upon paths." She quirked a smile mysterious playing on the stories and folklore of the Moth Clan and for a moment playfully imagining the dreams of an otter - yep, definitely adorable.

"I might have to take that offer from you sometime soon, I am hoping to return to Crane-lands at the end to visit my younger sister that works near to Kyuden Kakita that I have not seen for some time. She assists as a yojimbo to an Inn owned by my Clan." She mused, allowing the water to steam away the aches from the road. "Not yet, I was planning to do it in the evening when it is a bit cooler. I have been travelling for several weeks and I admit that I took the morning to rest my feet before exploring Kyuden Shika but I will take your advice on it."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:30 pm

"If I cross through to Yume-do and end up in the mountains that would be one unforgettable journey" Emiko nodded with a smile "I've never known a river to cross realms, do such things exists?"

She took a moment to cup some water into her hand to pour over her face before speaking again.

"I can understand the need to rest. Travelling by yakatabune requires much less walking, although as Kakita-sama mentioned it wasn't plain sailing. Thankfully nobody was hurt and the storm passed through. Then it was a relatively simple walk from the river to the gate, and a quick pass through. The inn is nice though, as is the innkeeper."

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:50 pm

“I admit, I have been spending some time at the dojo running through my kata. The boat journey did not afford much time to practice. I will have to take the time to appreciate the gardens soon, though…”

Sakura smiles, slipping herself slightly deeper into the water as she talks.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:07 pm

Koi smiled coyly filled with mysterious and mischievous mirth of someone who enjoys a good story. "Oh, yes most certainly. Yame-do is filled with all sorts of fantastical things that fill your dreams and wonders."

She sighed stretching out one of her arms. "I am hoping to do some research while here, I am hoping that the residents of Kyuden Shika are helpful with it."

"What do you expect the events ahead of us are going to be like?"