(D0: LA: Open) Washing away that road dust

This is where threads go when they break the laws of time and space.
Kaikoga Koi

(D0: LA: Open) Washing away that road dust

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:27 am

Koi had slipped away from an unstimulating conversation with some clan member that already escaped her memory, the long track had been a long more than she was expecting but it was refreshing if not lonely.

Past four years she had been surrounded by a family that had adopted her, and just functioned properly together while now she is alone again. She said a prayer in her head dismissing the negative thoughts and walked into the Hotsprings, and hissed a little as the temperature from Moth lands was a bit lower than the Deer it seems but was still pleasurable just surprising.

Allowing the mineraled waters to cover her feminine form as she slunked into the deeper waters. "Oh, oh kami thank you. Thank you for such blessed waters, and allow for my feet to heal well." She whispered to herself and just lounged in the waters.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D0: LA: Open) Washing away that road dust

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:53 am

Returning later in the afternoon after wandering to explore, Emiko was happy to learn that there was a hotspring baths in the inn! Wonderful times!

She found her way to the changing rooms, undressing and taking time to wash her hair and body before wrapping herself in a towel and making her way to the actual baths...which had someone there already.

"Oh, good afternoon" she bowed "my apology for interrupting. Is it ok if I join you?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:02 pm

Koi who had been in for only a short time was in full bliss of the hot springs with a towel folded on her forehead and has semi dozing before snapping to awareness.

"Oh, no please you weren't interrupting I was just lost in the moment of getting rid of the road weariness. Please, do join!" She said happily, her eyes inspecting the beautiful Otter before her with a polite smile not revealing the internal fireworks going off in her mind.

"I am Kaikoga Koi, of the Moth Clan its a pleasure to meet you." She smiled, her vocal cadence swift and fast paced but clear and understandable.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:14 pm

A soft voice speaks up. “This one would join you as well, if you are willing.”

Sakura enters the bathhouse, wrapped in a robe of her own- her blindfold removed for once, revealing olive eyes that are clouded and flicker in random directions from time to time, the Crane tilts her head as she feels her way carefully to the water's edge, tapping a wooden stick against the ground in front of her a few times. “Kakita Sakura. It is a pleasure to meet you both.”
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm

"Oh Kakita-sama, it is a pleasure. Please, do join." She went to assist before catching herself knowing that it might be considered rude.

Koi's jade eyes glanced at Emiko for a second, and back to the Kakita wishing internally she had just gotten in later in the evening.

Trust, it is another Crane. By the moons, of course it had to be Crane. She thought, and decided to say. "The step into the Hot spring is deceptively deeper than expect, I would hold the edge to the right of you -" She glanced at Emiko. " - your left Kakita-sama. If you step to far it'll make you stumble."

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:26 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm
"Oh Kakita-sama, it is a pleasure. Please, do join." She went to assist before catching herself knowing that it might be considered rude.

Koi's jade eyes glanced at Emiko for a second, and back to the Kakita wishing internally she had just gotten in later in the evening.

Trust, it is another Crane. By the moons, of course it had to be Crane. She thought, and decided to say. "The step into the Hot spring is deceptively deeper than expect, I would hold the edge to the right of you -" She glanced at Emiko. " - your left Kakita-sama. If you step to far it'll make you stumble."
“Ah, my thanks.”

Slipping out of her robe and revealing well-toned muscles- that's the body of a bushi, not a courtier, even with her slender build- Sakura sits on the edge of the bath for a moment, before slipping in, humming happily as her muscles relax in the hot water. “Aaaaah.”
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:26 pm

Emiko took a step back as the Crane approached and bowed.

"Lovely to meet you both! I am Usogawa Emiko. Thank you for allowing me to join."

She moved closer, unwrapping her towel briefly to slip into the water - submerging entirely for a moment before coming back up.

"Ahhh, kami that is so nice."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:31 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Usogawa-san." She said with a polite smile, allowing the mineraled water rich with the earth kami's blessing mixed with the warm water kami's. "It is a pleasure to have this at the end of a long trip from my Clan's lands, I admit."

"Did you both have to travel far?" She beamed, at them her jade eyes filled with curiousity the paler shade of vitiligo much more obvious with her hair tied up.
Last edited by Kaikoga Koi on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Sakura hums softly in thought, then tilts her head in realisation. “Usogawa-sama, it is no trouble at all.”

No harm in showing proper politeness to one of the kuge… or in showing that Sakura pays attention to the Minor Clans, after all. She turns her head to the… Moth, yes? “Not too far, Kaikoga-san. Kyuden Kakita is a relatively short…”

Her smile turns slightly strained. “River journey from here, after all.”

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:46 pm

"It wasn't a long journey via river for me either" Emiko said with a nod "it was a little rocky a day or so ago with a bit of storms, but nothing serious except for falling over the side. Luckily all Otter learn to swim from a young age, ne?" she chuckled softly.

"What of yourself Kaikoga-san? Was your journey pleasant?