Who all hasn't found their beau?

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Kitsuki Hajime

Who all hasn't found their beau?

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:49 am

This post goes out to the loved-and-lost (or maybe the 'haven't got around to loving yet') types all over Kyuden Shika. Are you...lonely? Feel like the one you love is too busy lovin' on somebody else?

Have no fear! You are not alone! Unless I am the only one!

Please post here so that we can see you, wrap you in the friendly embrace, and get some plans together for meet-cutes and so forth.

N.B.: Hajime is definitely one of these people.
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Asahina Soyokaze

Re: Who all hasn't found their beau?

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:43 am

I'm going to say that Soyokaze fits in this. he thinks he's found his one but

1) He's a dumb kid.
2) His desired is elusive.
3) I would like him to get to know more people.

Ladies, if what your looking for is a shy man-wife then hit me up. (He's working on the shyness)
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:51 am

Raizo has absolutely found the girl of his dreams (whatever the Deer may think of the pairing), but I'm gonna toss out that some of the NPCs are up for grabs, and present other options...

EDIT: Also, romance aside, I feel like there are entire subsets of our playerbase Raizo hasn't interacted with at all :?
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:51 am
Raizo has absolutely found the girl of his dreams (whatever the Deer may think of the pairing), but I'm gonna toss out that some of the NPCs are up for grabs, and present other options...

EDIT: Also, romance aside, I feel like there are entire subsets of our playerbase Raizo hasn't interacted with at all :?
Do you happen to know which NPCs are spoken for/not spoken for?
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:13 pm

The kakita and the ronin NPCs are perfect for each other. Most slots d8 available to tell you why that’s the best idea!

Edited to remove phone-added gibberish. =P
Last edited by Agasha Inoshishi on Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Senseki is... very uncertain. He has found some interests, but I'd say he still doesn't quite get the gist of the whole this is a Miai thing... so he's still somewhat open.

As for the NPCs - one of the people he's shown some interest in is an NPC - the Mirumoto duelist - but I'm not sure if others have approached her too.

A list of which NPCs are 'spoken for' or at least which of them have people interested in them might be helpful :D
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:05 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:54 pm
Senseki is... very uncertain. He has found some interests, but I'd say he still doesn't quite get the gist of the whole this is a Miai thing... so he's still somewhat open.

As for the NPCs - one of the people he's shown some interest in is an NPC - the Mirumoto duelist - but I'm not sure if others have approached her too.

A list of which NPCs are 'spoken for' or at least which of them have people interested in them might be helpful :D
You could always search her posts, she doesn't post like a common Raizo ;)
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:18 pm

Fair enough! I kinda forgot the stalking game was a thing XD
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:57 pm

Not going to lie, after perusing the NPCs I'm kind of shipping Shiba Taemon and Hajime, with the Moto he never notices pining off to the side. (or maybe pining less after some riding lessons with a certain Kitsu?)

NPCs that are miai participants. And their goals

Shiba Taemon: To marry a spouse of impeccable honor and decorum
Mirumoto Haruhi: Marry a non-Dragon talented duelist (potentially pursued by a Sparrow?)
Kakita Reina: (Topaz champion) Marriage to a non-Crane/non-Scorpion courtier (some weirdos are shipping her with the Mantis kid below)
Hiroto of the Golden Mirror: Marry a non-Crane/non-Scorpion
Kitsu Tsugumasa: Marry a female shugenja of high honor (totally shipping him with our resident Moshi, honestly)
Moto Bayarmaa: Marry Shiba Taemon (Not sure Taemon knows she exists, honestly)
Bayushi Minae: Marry Hiroto of the Golden Mirror to Kakita Reina (see...weirdo. Also Inoshishi as weirdo drawn into the plot)
Yasuki Jin: Marry someone whose family is involved in the production/distribution of sake (I think he's striking out on that requirement)
Ide Tomeo: No goals
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:02 pm

I'm under the impression that not that many PCs and NPCs have their spouses set in stone at the moment... Which seems kind of a good thing as there's about half a game to go.

Flirt is not marriage, and two smooching characters are way more visible than four who aren't smooching.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck