Who all hasn't found their beau?

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Matsu Ishioka

Re: Who all hasn't found their beau?

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:03 pm

Before resigning yourself to marrying an unnamed npc or something, remember another chance to meet the people you may have been missing: the Second Chance Mixer at Uguisu's, D9, LE!

http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... f=23&t=941
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:13 pm

Can we get an update on which all of the NPCs are spoken for, more or less, by those who are more plugged in to the matches than me? My intention is to make sure I don't list as a choice an NPC that I shouldn't.
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:27 pm

Actually, pretty sure that most of the NPCs have gone largely un-wooed,
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:29 pm

Senseki has been talking to Mirumoto Haruhi :)

Hiroto and Kakita Reina are... Well, people are trying to marry them to each other.

The Moto I think someone has been talking to, but not sure about wooing. Same goes for Bayushi Minae I think.

Not sure at all about the others!
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:36 pm

Raizo had a nice chat with Barayama, but I'm not sure anyone's actually after her. She's after the Shiba NPC, as I recall...
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:36 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:27 pm
Actually, pretty sure that most of the NPCs have gone largely un-wooed,
Yuzu “wooed” Reina and Minae.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:16 am

I haven't even looked at the NPCs. I probably should.
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:59 am

Remember also that unnamed NPC is an option for anyone. Railun is allowing modest requests along with that, so if you need a shugenja (for example), there are options beyond the named NPCs.

Even though it's a tangent, I'm going to mention here that communication is a two way street, so you can reach out to other players to ask what they're planning, what they want you to be planning - please *over*communicate to make sure folks know what you're doing. This game is drafting off whatever list you give for Railun to work from, not a "live draft" like some may recall/have heard about from Banner 3, so there's less room to correct when (not if) the unexpected happens. Remember also that player vote awards will influence the final order, so consider that you may not "pick" as close to first as you're expecting.

If you are wondering about ships/likely pairings - especially to try to avoid being an iceberg - reach out to me as I have a list of several folks' plans. I am not helping people ninja others picks. I am happy to help avoid unnecessary drama at the and of this game.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Kitsuki Hajime

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:02 pm

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:13 pm
Can we get an update on which all of the NPCs are spoken for, more or less, by those who are more plugged in to the matches than me? My intention is to make sure I don't list as a choice an NPC that I shouldn't.
Hajime wants to marry Taemon.
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30