D8 Event Partner Sign up Sheet

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Saibankan

D8 Event Partner Sign up Sheet

Post by Saibankan » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Another event requiring partners, this one will take place in the Dojo. If you can't find a PC partner, alert the GM to give you an NPC.

Shika Nesshin & Kaikoga Koi
Kuni Yasu & Susake Tanabe
Kitsu Murato and Kaito Oubaihime
Utaku Kheree and Shosuro Hikimasu
Moto Mitsuki and Seppun Unsei
Kitsu Moshumaru and Agasha Inoshishi
Matsu Ishioka and Usogawa Narumi.
Kitsuki Hajime and Suzume Hajime
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shika Nesshin

Re: D8 Event Partner Sign up Sheet

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Nesshin vs Koi, affirmed via Discord.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:08 pm
Nesshin vs Koi, affirmed via Discord.
I got my best sumo technique ready

You are goin' down Brother.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:22 pm

Raizo and Aimi again? I mean, the dojo worked out so very well for them the first time they paired up there...
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:31 am

Murato and Oubaihime... So she can beat me up just a little bit then heal me :D
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:27 am

Lower end of average height Imperial looking for a sparring partner. Will bribe someone to join them. Has mochi.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:10 am

Predictably, Yasu and Tanabe. :)
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:25 am

Tossing my name out there as looking for a partner!
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:57 am

Not knowing if we're choosing someone to punch or a partner with whom to punch two other persons makes the D8 choice a bit of a blind bet. These categories are still quite distinct in Mitsuki's mind.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:08 pm

Take a chance on me
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”