Day 7 Partner Signup sheet!

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Saibankan

Day 7 Partner Signup sheet!

Post by Saibankan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:24 am

You need a partner for the Day 7 event. Please use this sheet to post up who you are partnering with. If you cannot find a partner, please post that fact here so the GM can assign you an NPC.

Kuni Yasu & Susaki Tanabe
Kaikoga Koi and Kasuga Yoshi.
Kitsu Moshimaru & Kitsuki Hajime
Moto Mitsuki & Suzume Senteki
Shiba Raizo & Aimi
Usogawa Narumi & Asahina Bo
kitsu Murato & Shika Neeshin
Agasha Inoshishi @ Matsu Ishioka
Usogawa Emiko & Shosuro Hikimasu
Seppun Unsei and Bayushi Mitsu
Asahina Soyokaze x Kaito Oubaihime
Seppun Yuzu and Utaku Kheree
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shiba Raizo

Re: Day 7 Partner Signup sheet!

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:29 am

As a Discord luddite... and with zero idea if I have any useful skills to bring to bear, I dunno. :P

Raizo would hope for Aimi, naturally.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:45 am

Yasu will sign up with Tanabe. Confirmed over Discord.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:47 am

(Removed previous cause I didn’t read link)

I’ll take Ishioka! Hope he’ll take me! For the competition….
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:41 am

Kaikoga Koi and Kasuga Yoshi.

Confirmed on discord.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:38 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:29 am
As a Discord luddite... and with zero idea if I have any useful skills to bring to bear, I dunno. :P

Raizo would hope for Aimi, naturally.
While I fully expect this to be a terrible idea that will end in disaster, sure, let's go for it.
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:41 am

Aimi wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:38 am
While I fully expect this to be a terrible idea that will end in disaster, sure, let's go for it.
Story of the characters' relationship to date! :lol:
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:19 pm

I'm gonna take a different approach to this:

I am a strong water - weak air character with high composition, theology and sentiment, but weak performance.

If that sounds like someone you want to team up with, quote me here and we can talk shop.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:35 pm

Idiot wonder extraordinaire is available. High void/air, weak everything else. Good at theology and most scholar skills and that's about it, but can see into the future, so that's all that's going for them.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Simple life Sparrow seeks singing partner.

High Earth, low Air, decent performer, good with a sword (erm), knows his plants and woods and works hard. Has one idea or two about arts (especially gardens!) and how to use said plants to help others, keeps reasonably fit and is not completely oblivious of others' feelings.

Is pretty much oblivious of other things though. Good luck with that :D
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.