Event Tracking

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Kitsuki Hajime

Re: Event Tracking

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:13 pm

Updated my opportunity spends to convey a message to Taemon instead.
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:34 pm

Kitsuki Hajime wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:13 pm
Updated my opportunity spends to convey a message to Taemon instead.
<3 <3 <3
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:44 pm

Late attempt at a calculation for the duelling event!

The usual disclaimer of "there may be mistakes" is even more obvious in this one.
I'm assuming everyone is wearing common clothes (physical resistance 1), for consistence. Note that would have changed how some duels happened, but I'm ignoring that and just changing the total fatigue caused for the purpose of duelling scores.

Also, some folks haven't rolled fitness to resist the crits they suffered. That would change total scores a bit (and prevent wounds!), so maybe that can still happen?

And of course - Sai's calculations are the official ones, I'm just trying to see if I understand this all and giving people a (possibly wrong!) window into how each has done :D

Also:
* Checked with Koi about the shuggie duel - Koi roleplayed becoming unconscious after becoming compromised and dazed!

So, with all these caveats...

Duel of Hearts

First strike
Duel scoring
Show-off opps
Status
Glory
Honor

Participants (not including NPC!): 19
6A, 6B, 7C

A1 Utaku Kheree Yes/19/0/30/57/56 (Damage w clothes 4+6; crit 0)
A2 Kitsu Murato Yes/18/3/45/44/59 (Damage w/clothes 4+5 = 9 instead - would have changed how duel went down, but ignoring that)
A3 Moto Mitsuki Yes/17/0/30/47/31
A4 Susaki Tanabe Yes/14/2/22/35/49
(NPC) Ide Tomeo Yes/16?/2/ ?/ ?/ ? (Crit 6 - resist! points 16-resist) (NOT COUNTED FOR PARTICIPANTS AS NPC)
A5 Kitsu Moshumaru Yes/15/2/35/41/51 (Damage w/ clothes 4; crit 2;6+3+4+2=15)
A6 Shosuro Hikimasu Yes/15/0/35/44/41 (Damage w/ clothes 4; crit 2;6+3+4+2=15pts)
B1 Seppun Yuzu Yes/12/0/50/35/55 (Hajime has decided not to defend against the crit)
B2 Suzume Senseki Yes/10/0/25/31/56
B3 *Aimi Yes/ 6/0/24/36/36 (Damage 0)

B4 Matsu Ishioka No /17?/0/35/51/61 (Damage w clothes 4+4; crit 3-defence?; also assuming 'No' to the first thing since Kheree won?)
B5 Shika Nesshin No /11/1/41/42/36
B6 *Kaikoga Koi No/ 9/0/28/44/49 (Damage w clothes 6; "conceded" becoming unconscious after Compromised/ Dazed)
C1 Shiba Raizo No / 6/1/30/42/41 (Damage w/clothes 6, show-off opp)
C2 Kasuga Yoshi No / 6/0/25/27/25 (Damage w/clothes 6
C3 Asahina Bo No / 5/4/35/39/67
C4 Bayushi Mitsu No /0 /2/35/46/30 (Hasn't rolled to resist critical!)
C5 Kitsuki Edogawa No / 0/0/30/51/54
C6 Kitsuki Hajime No / 0/0/30/44/52
C7 Usogawa Narumi No / 0/0/22/40/27

Phew!
Last edited by Suzume Senseki on Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:47 pm

This is the moment someone has to tell you Saibankan posted the results twenty minutes ago.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:49 pm

Yes, but the breakdown is still appreciated.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:50 pm

Except the break down is also wrong for some of us :(
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:58 pm

Yeah... I'm doing this as just an attempt to understand how things went now lol

And I expect there will be errors. Maybe I can try to find out what I got wrong later! :p Sorry about that, folks!
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:58 pm

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:47 pm

This is the moment someone has to tell you Saibankan posted the results twenty minutes ago.
Also thanks, I had missed that XD

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:00 pm

And wow, I got quite a few things wrong this time! Have some things to double check and try to learn XD

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:11 pm

Honestly?

I wouldn't be against just writing off the duelling event and not distributing points at all for it.

Everyone struggled with the rules. They were interpreted differently all over the place (clothes, initiative, incapacitated, number of allowed strikes, etc.), in great part due to FFG (both in terms of pure rulings and of terrible book layout) and in small part from Saibankan having been a bit light when setting the framework for these duels in particular. Several duels didn't even complete in time. Some people skipped it not so much because they didn't want to partake in it than because they weren't ready to face that madness just for a few points.

I know all events are fundamentally purely random. But this one was more random than most.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck