Looking For Threads... Thread

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Shika Nesshin

Re: Looking For Threads... Thread

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:10 pm

I'm still open D0LA; thread is here for anyone who wants it: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=223
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:49 pm

So I have LM, EA, MA, ME and LE free currently, if anyone needs a +1 for a thread of theirs.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:57 pm

Starting to catch up, so should probably plan a bit ahead. If someone wants a D0 thread with Mitsuki, she's available on any non-morning non-night slot (let's be reasonable with sleep and temporal paradoxes for now).
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:24 am

If any other of our bushi feel like a spar, Sakura would absolutely be up for an iaijutsu practice
Aka horngeek wants to test out the duelling rules before the first event involving said rules
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:40 am

Hey Folks, these are Koi's open threads.

Anyone want to have a meet with her give me a shout via PM.

Early Afternoon (12pm-2pm)
Late Afternoon (4pm-6pm)
Early Evening (6pm-8pm)
Mid-Evening (8pm-10pm)

I have a LN thread I am considering using for something as well.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:43 am

Raizo has very few plans thus far- apart from the event, the play, and early morning, the Eternal Charmer of the Phoenix is available for just about whatever today...
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:08 pm

Don't have anything planned for afternoon slots, or LM, or EE. Feel free to PM me :D I'll get started on D1 proper tomorrow when I have time
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:56 am

if any one want to meet Oubaihime let me know I have all afternoon open
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:52 am

I, likewise, have all day open more or less- apart from the event, Sakura's only taken up in mid-evening, late morning and mid-afternoon.
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:32 am

I too have all day open except for event and EA if anyone wants to meet the overgrown Otter just let me know!
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.