Funny/Memorable moments thread

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Shiba Raizo

Re: Funny/Memorable moments thread

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:12 pm

All right, now that this thread isn't handing out points, I'm going to indulge in some bad form and cite myself-
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:53 pm
Aimi wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:04 pm
"...huh," Aimi says, the very picture of eloquence and grace. "That... doesn't sound too bad, actually. I think I'd be willing."

She stops then, and looks to Raizo. "And what about you? I don't have a family or a duty, there's none of that weighing on my mind. But you... you do."
"I have a family I don't speak to, a duty I've grown to hate, and a Crane-made back banner that pronounces to the world that 'I like to travel.'"

He picked up his empty sake cup and and raised it to her in a sort of salute.

"I also have superiors who gave me a heavy damn bronze prayer wheel honoring Benten to carry to an event that's more about Musubi, so, you know, if those brilliant theologians couldn't see where that was going to end up..."
Because if anything really... sums up Raizo as a character, there ya go in one fell swoop.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe