Funny/Memorable moments thread

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Shiba Raizo

Re: Funny/Memorable moments thread

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:29 pm

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:23 pm
He took the offered seat. "Inari's gift has not been sitting well as of late but I hope she blesses you. I expect that today and tomorrow are going to be very busy so I will try to be quick with your time. Some things have happened, the thorn in my side continues to grow but I can't take any action against him directly. He has taken something, not from me but a gift I gave to another and has made some very dangerous claims about it and by extension me. He may not know it but he's playing games with his life now but before it gets that far someone suggested to me that perhaps I should just return the favor. If he were to lose something that he cares dearly about it could serve as a warning, a wakeup call or just catharsis for me. But I don't have to skills needed to do that nor did the one who suggested it. We both thought that maybe you could know someone who might be able to do such a thing."
Hikimasu: It's because I'm a Scorpion, isn't it?
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:27 am

Inoshishi is an absolute savage!

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:22 pm
Inoshishi listens to this, raising an eyebrow.

“In the Dragon, we know that those who speak to the Kami have a clearer understanding of things of this nature and do not gainsay them. It is a wisdom we happily share.”

As the Seppun continues ranting, she sighs, knowing that if she gets in over her head the Lion boys will surely help her, right?

“Seppun-sama, I have yet to hear Bai-Chan mention your name in a positive way.” She actually hasn’t heard her mention his name one way or another, so that’s true enough.

“In the Dragon, we seek harmony through balance. I bathe so much because my fire outshines my other talents.are you like me, Seppun-sama, that your fire rules you?”

She frowns slightly, then closes her eyes.

“Were I you, Seppun-sama, I should beware provoking another duel. Everyone knows you live only because Soyokaze saw fit to step down. Yet here you are, casting more aspersions on his character. Do you truly wish to duel with the Topaz? There are faster and less painful ways to commit seppuku.”
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:28 am

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:27 am
Inoshishi is an absolute savage!

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:22 pm
Inoshishi listens to this, raising an eyebrow.

“In the Dragon, we know that those who speak to the Kami have a clearer understanding of things of this nature and do not gainsay them. It is a wisdom we happily share.”

As the Seppun continues ranting, she sighs, knowing that if she gets in over her head the Lion boys will surely help her, right?

“Seppun-sama, I have yet to hear Bai-Chan mention your name in a positive way.” She actually hasn’t heard her mention his name one way or another, so that’s true enough.

“In the Dragon, we seek harmony through balance. I bathe so much because my fire outshines my other talents.are you like me, Seppun-sama, that your fire rules you?”

She frowns slightly, then closes her eyes.

“Were I you, Seppun-sama, I should beware provoking another duel. Everyone knows you live only because Soyokaze saw fit to step down. Yet here you are, casting more aspersions on his character. Do you truly wish to duel with the Topaz? There are faster and less painful ways to commit seppuku.”
Koi is like "Thats fair but shit not my new boss."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:33 am

Hoo boy, that Yuzu, he's definitely leaving this event with... well. Uh... a massive target painted on his posterior?
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:22 am

Despite the meta, I enjoyed that thread.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:18 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:46 pm
"Quite so, and Bayushi Minae-san is quite the proper Scorpion mayhem...ahem...maiden."
Remember to Breathe

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:28 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:18 pm
Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:46 pm
"Quite so, and Bayushi Minae-san is quite the proper Scorpion mayhem...ahem...maiden."
:lol: :lol:
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:57 am

Subject: (D13, ME) The Guidance of Spirits by Kitsu Yakumo
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:39 am
Yep. Total prat.

"And I would have enjoyed a play about everyone talking about how wonderful I am, and how every blushing maiden in the Empire secretly wishes she were mine, but we all have to live with disappointment."
<3
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:59 pm
She wondered if her weird army had done something to the poor Seppun.
Submitted without comment.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:05 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:59 pm
She wondered if her weird army had done something to the poor Seppun.
Submitted without comment.
I would be interested in seeing what the full retinue of Baihime's army is.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired