Funny/Memorable moments thread

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Usogawa Narumi

Re: Funny/Memorable moments thread

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:57 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:33 pm
Koi laughed softly and sipped the sake, it was growing on her and she enjoyed the flavour. "What do you plan to do if you dont get aligned to Aimi?"
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:54 pm
"Cry."
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:57 pm
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:33 pm
Koi laughed softly and sipped the sake, it was growing on her and she enjoyed the flavour. "What do you plan to do if you dont get aligned to Aimi?"
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:54 pm
"Cry."
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Love it.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:18 am

Gentlefolk, the winner:
Asahina Bo wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:13 am
The poor, poor squirrel.

What's wrong?

What did I do?

Wait... are we fighting?

She's going in for a grab... should I throw?

But she doesn't seem angry and she's movin' kind of slow....

But maybe that's just her health?

Wait... no... this isn't fighting.

Oh?

Ohhhhhhh!

The sweet idiot, eventually, returns the Otter's kiss.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:26 am

<3 <3 <3

And so I'm not *just* muddying up the thread with reacts.
Asahina Bo wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:30 am
He looks puzzled, "Um... what do you mean? I mean I've muddled through but I can't be doin' that well."

What would that say about everyone else?
Trust me, buddy, we're all wondering that too. XD
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:02 am

While I'm at it. I'm literally wince-laughing as I read this.
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:47 am
<snip--I'm just here for the physical comedy>

Unfortunately for hungover Inoshishi, drunk Inoshishi looked neither at where she might sleep or where she might wake (as seen previously in the face-bits issue). As she finally gets her knees under her, she tries to stand, and encounters a problem she’d never befor considered.

What, she’s always wondered, do bushi do with that lovely, decorated, amazing armor they carry around when they arrive somewhere they don’t want and indeed may not wear their armor?

Well, she has her answer. Unfortunately.

Bouncing upwards, her head slams first into the hanging mempo and then into the downward pointing mabizashi. Her face crumples as she exclaims “Ishi-shit-ow” and tries to recover into a bow.

Which goes…as well as can be expected. She’s staggering back and forth, head both on fire and dented, as the unfortunate kabuto swings wildly and then back, escaping the surly bonds of its hangar and embracing gravity to reach its maximum (kinetic) potential.

Which ends as it collides with Inoshishi’s head. Instantly, Inoshishi is poleaxed to the floor, which feels strangely comforting and she simply relaxes into it, eyes bright with tears because OW.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:35 pm

Without a word, he turned on his heel and walked out. Given how things worked in Kyuden Shika, it was either going to be a brawl or an orgy soon, and he wanted no part of either.
Finally, a sensible reaction.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:41 pm

Once I saw that scrum had moved to the Inn... I kind of had to :lol:
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:40 pm

Love it.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:34 am

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:35 pm
Without a word, he turned on his heel and walked out. Given how things worked in Kyuden Shika, it was either going to be a brawl or an orgy soon, and he wanted no part of either.
Finally, a sensible reaction.
I always miss the big fun parties.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:28 pm

First of all, the situation surrounding this is kind of tragic, if you look at it start to finish.
Second of all, :lol:
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired