OOC Chatter

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:17 pm
Status: Semi-official (from the main fan continuation of the game, but not FFG approved in any way)
Front arm could do with some more shading, but otherwise looking good! Is there an official discord for the project?
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:49 am
Same. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. That said if anyone is thinking of picking me please let me know just for the ego boost. :)
<3
@>---}----
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:31 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:14 pm
Front arm could do with some more shading, but otherwise looking good! Is there an official discord for the project?
https://discord.gg/QME8a48ExK

The #emerald_ channels I believe (I'm not 100% sure how this Discord server is organized)
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:19 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:27 pm
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:49 am
Same. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. That said if anyone is thinking of picking me please let me know just for the ego boost. :)
<3
@>---}----
*swoons*
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:35 am

Hooome! Um, this was a bonkers con.
-the pandemic weirdness
-remembering how to con.
-remembering how to people
-angry drunk guy who was not mine to deal with, so I sat nearby taking notes
-con staff drama wherein I finally realized the potential behind the look on my face that terrified the logistics crew a few years back, when aimed at someone else entirely. This is awesome but disquieting, and I am also proud of myself.
-forgetting an entire game library and literally borrowing someone's on an hour's notice (board game collectors are intense, I tell you). No credit to me on that one, but it was something to behold.
-I miss con mom so fucking much. (we had a death in the 'family' a few months back)

And dropping back here and going: oh right, lists and voting to do. 0_0

Was there any art to vote on other than Hikimasu's?

I'm probably leaving the dead threads unless someone wants me to conduct a bit of thread necromancy, just PM me.

I have PMs to a few people I know I owe D13 threads. If you are a people I owe a D13 thread, and I have not PM'd, then you fell into the holes of the brain sieve! Please PM.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:24 am

Kuni Yasu wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:35 am
Hooome! Um, this was a bonkers con.
-the pandemic weirdness
-remembering how to con.
-remembering how to people
-angry drunk guy who was not mine to deal with, so I sat nearby taking notes
-con staff drama wherein I finally realized the potential behind the look on my face that terrified the logistics crew a few years back, when aimed at someone else entirely. This is awesome but disquieting, and I am also proud of myself.
-forgetting an entire game library and literally borrowing someone's on an hour's notice (board game collectors are intense, I tell you). No credit to me on that one, but it was something to behold.
-I miss con mom so fucking much. (we had a death in the 'family' a few months back)

And dropping back here and going: oh right, lists and voting to do. 0_0

Was there any art to vote on other than Hikimasu's?

I'm probably leaving the dead threads unless someone wants me to conduct a bit of thread necromancy, just PM me.

I have PMs to a few people I know I owe D13 threads. If you are a people I owe a D13 thread, and I have not PM'd, then you fell into the holes of the brain sieve! Please PM.

Best character art was meant to refer to your avatar, though other art (such as Hikimasu's) is certainly valid to vote for.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:40 am

I guess there was the art for Koi?
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:45 am

Shika Pei Pei wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:39 am
Pei Pei nodded.

"A little bit, even if singing and caching moths is a bit better suited for the young. Still, watching said young enjoy themselves does remind one of one's own youthful festivals. If you listen very closely, you can hear the echo of laughter of the past hiding behind the giggles of the present." she said.

I think she's at a different miai from the rest of us.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:49 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:45 am
Shika Pei Pei wrote:
Pei Pei nodded.

"A little bit, even if singing and caching moths is a bit better suited for the young. Still, watching said young enjoy themselves does remind one of one's own youthful festivals. If you listen very closely, you can hear the echo of laughter of the past hiding behind the giggles of the present." she said.

She's watching the npcs enjoy the festival. Much nicer than sour ol' Raizo-raisin ;)
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:50 am

Saibankan wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:49 am
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:45 am
Shika Pei Pei wrote:
Pei Pei nodded.

She's watching the npcs enjoy the festival. Much nicer than sour ol' Raizo-raisin ;)
The finest vintage.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile