OOC Chatter

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Seppun Unsei

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:15 pm
If I start a big enough forest fire, can I change the weather to sweltering heat?
Probably!
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Please don't.

It's already scheduled for next month, anyway.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
If I start a big enough forest fire, can I change the weather to sweltering heat?
I'm becoming concerned about what "Kitsu honest" in Murato's signature means.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:06 pm

"Kitsu Honestly gonna burn this place to the ground" xD
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:07 pm

It means that I honestly don't know what it means... :?
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:13 pm

Matsu Ishioka wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:04 pm
Kitsu Murato wrote:
I'm becoming concerned about what "Kitsu honest" in Murato's signature means.
Maybe it's similar to Iowa Stubborn
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:13 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:07 pm
It means that I honestly don't know what it means... :?
Like "Ikoma honest" I could parse. Kitsu... honest enough that your grandfather isn't rolling his eyes from Yomi? This still comes down to wondering what grandad was like.

In other news..thanks for the birthday game start! :p But I'm celebrating out of town, so will be getting to some posts later on tonight.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:18 pm

Well, one of the stereotypes of Kitsu is that they can't lie. Not far from the similar superstition that Scorpion with green eyes can't lie.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:29 pm

*thinks of the Kitsu PCs I have known...* Particularly a few of the earliest ones. I think they made me miss that stereotype entirely. XD Though I do see where that one would come from when you're so closely tied to the ancestors in everyone's minds, as well as the honorable spirit-lions.
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kakita Sakura

Post by Kakita Sakura » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:38 am

Sakura is very, very good at judging schools of bushi by the way they move and walk and how that sounds to her.

We now see where she gets uh… tripped up.
Clan: Crane
Honour: 64
Glory: 53
Wears a blue, patterned blindfold at all times.
Is blind- she either uses a cane to tap her way around, or is accompanied by her maid, one Nanami. Generally wears clothing in the form of kimono and hakama, although they're always finely patterned.