Epilogues

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Saibankan

Epilogues

Post by Saibankan » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:25 pm

Hey folks, I've had some people asking me about epilogues, so Here's what I'll say on that so even the non-discordians know about them.

If you want to write an official epilogue for your character, that's cool. Post it to your private forum, and private message me to let me know it's ready for approval. Do keep in mind that there is going to be another game, set in the same year of this game (like one or two months in the game's future), and said game will both allow reprising characters, and also have a much higher lethality than this kind little miai. So if you're gonna do a big time skip, you might not want to reprise the character for the next game. Conversely, if you're gonna reprise the character, you might want your epilogue to focus more on the immediate return home, wedding preparation etc.

Assuming you don't write something too crazy, I'll post it from your private forum to the main board for people to read.

Thanks for playing!
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind