The End is Nigh!

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Saibankan

The End is Nigh!

Post by Saibankan » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:25 am

It's coming! And End to it all!

Just a couple of reminders for the endt imes:

1) If you've forgotten the special awards, you should update your vote tracker. Voting is closed on the end of D13:

Most Memorable: Best post in the Memorable moments thread at voted by the players: 5 points
Best Artwork: Best artwork as voted by the players: 5 points
Best Theme Music: Best music as voted by the players: 5 points
Best Description: Best post in the PC guide as voted by the players: 5 points
Naval Assistance: Vote by the players based on whatever criteria they want: 5 points.

2) For poor overworked GM, those folks who have a shot at:

Social Butterfly: Most successful agenda rolls: 5 points (You know who you are), please list in your agenda thread your game total for ease of comparison. Also needs to be done by the end of Day 13 (Edit the running total into your agenda's first post in your pf)

3) You should have a list of matches ready to go by the end of Day 13. Please indicate which way you want the marriage to go assuming you are given the choice. You do not need to include every possible match. You can end your list of preferences with generic NPC at any point (though feel free to add some details, not a whole characters worth though.

Example list:

Doji Tofu's list of spouses:

1. Doji Tofu --> Seppun Unsei (This indicates Doji Tofu's first pick is Unsei and would marry into Seppun Unsei's family, taking the Seppun name)
2. Doji Tofu <---- Aimi (This indicates that if he cannot pick Yuzu, he will pick Aimi, and she will marry into his family taking the Doji name)
3 Doji Tofu ---> Generic NPC (Female, Deer clan) (This indicates that if the above two choices aren't availble Tofu will pick an npc)

Please please make sure to reach out to your fellow players to make sure they're cool with you picking them. I'm not giving anyone veto power over the choices, not much point to points and competition if you can't win...but let's be as non-dramatic oocly about this as possible (ICly through as much wedding drama as you like.)

Party on!
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Saibankan

Re: The End is Nigh!

Post by Saibankan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:29 am

Nigh...ish.

Sorry folks.

At the end of Day 13, I need to process:

Official Event
Special Event
Vote Tracker
Final Courtship picks.

On a work day, with rl plans the evening of then, and tomorrow.

So, for the first time ever, I'm gonna have to extend the game day 1 more day.

Sorry about that, but I'd rather have things finish properly than rushed.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:51 am

Just a heads-up.

Thursday: 5pm PST, I'm locking the event thread, your voting threads, and your marriage lists in. I've got a lot of pieces to juggle, and I don't need someone changing their mind halfway through the juggling.

So if you haven't done the event, haven't voted for things, haven't put out your preferred match list, get it done before then.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:56 pm

One more day on day 14 granted to some players who asked really nicely for more time to wrap their threads.