D12 event sign up sheet

Chat, character planning, and whatever else you the player need to say publicly.
Shika Nesshin

Re: D12 event sign up sheet

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:32 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:23 pm
It's a date!

(An otoko-date? :? )
He today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother, as the good king said on St. Crispin's...

Senseki v Nesshin CONFIRMED
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:20 pm

Bayushi Mitsu vs. Ide Tomeo
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:26 pm

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:22 am
Ah yes, a duel, that activity where two people charge each other from horseback and try to dismount one another.

What to you mean, you do it on foot?

These easterners. Barbarians. All of them.

For real though, Mitsuki needs a partner. I don't exactly look forward to that dice fest, but wouldn't make sense fluff wise for her to skip it. Could be someone she already sparred with. Or not.
Yoshi is available if you are interested in facing him
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:40 pm

Reconfirmed with Aimi via discord.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Aimi

Post by Aimi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:41 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:40 pm
Reconfirmed with Aimi via discord.
Yup, confirmed, let's go and throw magic at each other. As friends should.
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 pm

Yes let me get my girlfriend soaking wet in a thin summer kimono.

Yes. Nothing exhibitionist I promise.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:48 pm

Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:09 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:48 pm
Hey Raizo wet kimono contest afterwards in your bunk :3

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:16 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:26 pm
When you beat me, you can brag about beating a "bushi".
Pretty sure we confined we'll duel, yes?
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:16 pm
Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:26 pm
When you beat me, you can brag about beating a "bushi".
Pretty sure we confined we'll duel, yes?
Agreed.
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal