(D10, MM) Random Encounters (Event "observation")

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D10, MM) Random Encounters (Event "observation")

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:50 pm

"Good take," Nesshin says. "I sighted one earlier, different one. Should be good eating for the lessers."

Then, to Raizo, "Oy, Shiba-san! Botany today?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Hikimasu was about the woods. He'd found some things, seen some stuff. Maybe he'd kept a little.

"Oh hello, usagi-san."

He passed the rabbit.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:40 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:30 pm
Koi raised her brow. "A mushroom? Inoshishi-chan would find that potentially interesting! Girl, loves mushrooms more than anyone I ever met."

She looked at Raizo softly. "Raizo-san honestly - " She stood up to look him in the way. "You are a wonderful, kind, caring, intelligent, handsome, good man. Regardless if you didn't have Aimi, you would be a wonderful husband to anymore. Do not let the outcome of some deranged, trial that has no real merits to what it takes to be committed to someone. Truly committed. You are better than that."

The Moth chewed her lip and reached up to touch his cheeks with both her hands. "If we commit ourselves to one person for life, this is not, as many people think, a rejection of freedom; rather, it demands the courage to move into all the risks of freedom, and the risk of love which is permanent; into that love which is not possession but participation."

Koi looked in Raizo's eyes for a long time. "Believe in yourself. Dream. Try. Do good."
Ah, so that's who Ino-chan is...

"Well, believing in myself is about all I've got on most days. The problem is getting to know yourself to the point where you're sick of it all..."

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:50 pm
"Good take," Nesshin says. "I sighted one earlier, different one. Should be good eating for the lessers."

Then, to Raizo, "Oy, Shiba-san! Botany today?"
"Well, a naginata's not a good weapon for hunting, we've seen how I do with a bow, and this way I wouldn't screw up and hurt a deer by mistake, hm?"
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:53 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:40 pm
"Well, a naginata's not a good weapon for hunting, we've seen how I do with a bow, and this way I wouldn't screw up and hurt a deer by mistake, hm?"
"Makes sense," Nesshin replies. "And advisable. But that one...be careful how you handle it. Cooked, it does well. Prior...don't eat it raw. Your belly will thank you."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:42 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:40 pm
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:30 pm
Koi raised her brow. "A mushroom? Inoshishi-chan would find that potentially interesting! Girl, loves mushrooms more than anyone I ever met."
Ah, so that's who Ino-chan is...
The very same Agasha (Who Raizo did, in fact, meet in the woods that first morning) comes skipping near the clearing, whistling a song that conjures images of beer halls and cases of mistaken identity. She's carrying a large mushroom and a...weird...star-like...thing as she wanders through the woods.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:43 pm

"Agasha-san!" Nesshin says, happily, bowing. "Botany for you today, too, I see!"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:07 am

Koi hooted at the gathering of all her friends. "Look at all my friends gathering here." She said happily. "Look Ino-san I got a boar!"

The Moth looked at Raizo with softness on her eyes, she knew that feeling too well. "My friend, please dont let this sour your happiness. It doesnt matter. You are perfect as you are, in all ways."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:11 am

Tanabe happened across the group with a large boar across his large shoulders "Oh well hello everyone. Did everyone have a good hunt?" He smiled to those that he knew, which seemed to be many of the people here.

He let the large beast drop from his shoulders but gently caught it and set on the ground with a bit of a thud.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:13 am

A perfect idiot, maybe...
Susaki Tanabe wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:11 am
"Did everyone have a good hunt?"
"Not even close, but thanks for asking!"
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:18 am

"Ahhh Shiba-san, don't sweat we all have off days. I mean did you see me yesterday fumble my words for almost an hour with that young samurai? I half expected Shika-sama to step in and tell me to stop embarrassing myself." He offered by way of encouragement hearing part of the conversation with Koi.
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:07 am
He looked to the Moth with a wide and warm smile "did I hear you also got a boat? Congratualtions! Do you hunt often Kaikoga-san?" He spoke with a friendly voice.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.