(D10, MM) Random Encounters (Event "observation")

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Saibankan

(D10, MM) Random Encounters (Event "observation")

Post by Saibankan » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:38 am

While the woods are large, it seems as if people are fated to run into one another either heading out on the hunt, or returning early to compare the spoils of their hunts.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shiba Raizo

Re: (D10, MM) Random Encounters (Event "observation")

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:55 am

Raizo threaded his way through the woods, a small mushroom stashed in his obi.

He wasn't in any hurry to get back. Not when he found the forest so very much more pleasant than being cooped up in the Kyuden.

I mean, I met her around here... somewhere. And there's a lot less dressing like a complete idiot.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:13 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:55 am
Raizo threaded his way through the woods, a small mushroom stashed in his obi.

He wasn't in any hurry to get back. Not when he found the forest so very much more pleasant than being cooped up in the Kyuden.

I mean, I met her around here... somewhere. And there's a lot less dressing like a complete idiot.
The Moth was returning carrying a hulking boar across one of her shoulder over her cloak so it didnt ruin her kimono. She seemed to be doing okay, the makeshift spear she had used to kill the beast offered her support to keep going.

Noticing a log, the Moth took a moment to have a breather.

"Good morning Raizo-san!" Beamed with a smile that could be seen by the blind. "How are you this morning?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:19 am

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:13 am
The Moth was returning carrying a hulking boar across one of her shoulder over her cloak so it didnt ruin her kimono. She seemed to be doing okay, the makeshift spear she had used to kill the beast offered her support to keep going.

Noticing a log, the Moth took a moment to have a breather.

"Good morning Raizo-san!" Beamed with a smile that could be seen by the blind. "How are you this morning?"
"Well. Pretty certain my efforts will continue their trend of being incredibly unimpressive to anyone paying any attention... which... you know. If I knew for sure what they hell they were using these assessments to figure out, I'd probably be incredibly nervous about my performance thus far."'
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:41 am

"Least you are consistent."

Koi laughed softly, wiping her neck. "Eh, you'll be fine. You are a bushi to a Great Clan at a Miai run by a minor clan you wont ever have to worry at least very least."

She wiped her neck down. "What did you find?" She asked curiously.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:44 am

"A mushroom."

He pulled it out of his obi.

"Technically better than nothing. I guess. Which sums up most of my performances here. I swear, if it weren't for Aimi, I'd probably have given up entirely by now."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:20 pm

Murato returned to the starting point and handed the judges some common flower. It was clearly not his event, he knew it and took a stroll instead. He seems less stressed now than when he left.

[Ooc: Quote if approached]
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:30 pm

Koi raised her brow. "A mushroom? Inoshishi-chan would find that potentially interesting! Girl, loves mushrooms more than anyone I ever met."

She looked at Raizo softly. "Raizo-san honestly - " She stood up to look him in the way. "You are a wonderful, kind, caring, intelligent, handsome, good man. Regardless if you didn't have Aimi, you would be a wonderful husband to anymore. Do not let the outcome of some deranged, trial that has no real merits to what it takes to be committed to someone. Truly committed. You are better than that."

The Moth chewed her lip and reached up to touch his cheeks with both her hands. "If we commit ourselves to one person for life, this is not, as many people think, a rejection of freedom; rather, it demands the courage to move into all the risks of freedom, and the risk of love which is permanent; into that love which is not possession but participation."

Koi looked in Raizo's eyes for a long time. "Believe in yourself. Dream. Try. Do good."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:41 pm

Nesshin emerges from the trees, a large--and flamboyant--game bird in one hand, spear and a small whisk broom in the other.

He is smiling broadly.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Koi hoots with laughter. "Ah! Our brave bushi catching the most fearsome broom that has been sweeping the lands in a series of straw based murders. Well hunted, Nesshin-san."

She laughed warmly, nodding towards her boar.