(D8 LA) Wascally Wabbit

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D8 LA) Wascally Wabbit

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:57 pm

Murato smiles at her. "You are welcome."

He returns the gesture with a kiss on her forehead.

"And thank you. You always make my day brighter. The rain can hide Amaterasu-no-kami from me, but I'll still have you."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:28 am

"I pale in comparison to lady Amaterasu's light." She placed Sora in the cage. "But if you believe that then I will not stop you."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:42 am

"Nothing is brighter than Amaterasu-no-kami," he admits. "But you give me more warmth, hope and light, in the deepest part of my soul. Shining on the darkness and scattering it, chasing away shadows of doubt and fear. You may not be a goddess... but I think you are mine, blessing me with your presence," he says with a smile, his eyes shimmering both with held back tears and something more... something she'd likely not find in another pair of eyes in the empire. They say something that he won't speak aloud.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:56 am

The Kaito noted the Kitsu's state and closed her eyes for a breath. "It is okay then... I will pray to Tengoku to let me here a while longer." She giggled and gave the Kitsu a hug. "Please don't cry." She massaged his cheek. "It breaks my heart."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:04 am

"That's..." he accepted the hug. "It's not sadness. It's joy," he whispered in her ear. "Happiness to know you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:50 am

"I am happy to know you too." She nuzzled into his chest.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:57 am

He wits there for a long moment. "Let's get Sora back, and let them get used to your room." he says with a smile.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:18 am

"Ah... Hai." She smiled.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:32 am

He kissed the top of her head once more, before moving to join her with Sora.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:16 pm

The girl giggled and smiled. Taking his arm and heading back to the city

// you can scene if you wish
Smells like flowers