(D8 LA) Wascally Wabbit

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D8 LA) Wascally Wabbit

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:27 pm

"That is true," he says with a nod. "And so many that we don't have in common. We should get to know each other's friends here. Perhaps share some food and meet with some of them."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:02 pm

"That sounds like a plan." She giggled. "I have met many people here I think you as well."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:06 pm

"Who were you thinking?" he asks.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:25 pm

"The list of people I have met is quite long..." The Kaito nuzzled the bunny. "You may have met them as well."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:04 pm

"I am not surprised that you've made many friends. You are great," he replied with a nod.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:08 pm

"How many times do I have to tell you that I am not really that great." She shook her head and nuzzled the bunny again. "I am not really that special."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:57 pm

"People see things through different lights. One person sees a tree, another sees the spirit within. One sees a bunny to be hunted for sport with hawks, you see an adorable companion. Some see a shrine maiden, you believe you are plain, I see the radiance of life and compassion. Not everyone will always have the same opinion."

"You probably see something different from my opinion of myself too. I am impetuous, prone to emotionality, have no real purpose, and am only worth anything as a spouse because of my blood. But just because that is how I see myself doesn't mean everyone sees me like that."

"You are special Bai-chan... to me."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:09 pm

"You shouldn't say such things about yourself Mura kun." Oubaihime smiled. "You have many talents, you help others with their own emotions taking them out and showing them compassion you are not just your ancestral blood line. You are special... not just to me but to all your friends."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:23 pm

"You see how I feel concern and care for others and I see that same thing in you," he pets Sora again.

"Our opinions of ourselves are not what others see in us. They are drastically different. You are special, Bai-chan, even if you can't, won't or don't want to see it."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:43 pm

She moved closer to the Kitsu and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."
Smells like flowers