(D8 LA) Wascally Wabbit

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Murato

(D8 LA) Wascally Wabbit

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:13 am

Murato waits at the gates once again for another hunting trip with Oubaihime. He waits patiently in the gentle rain, not minding it in the least. It's actually a miracle that none of the candidates had caught pneumonia. While he waits, he leans against a tree singing a song to himself, not really putting a great deal of effort into it.
A year from now we'll all be gone
All our friends will move away
And they're goin' to better places
But our friends will be gone away
Nothin' is as it has been
And I miss your face like hell
And I guess it's just as well
But I miss your face like hell
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Been talkin' 'bout the way things change
And my family lives in a different state
If you don't know what to make of this
Then we will not relate
So if you don't know what to make of this
Then we will not relate
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Rivers and roads
Rivers and roads
Rivers till I reach you
Rivers and roads
Oh rivers and roads
Oh rivers till I reach you
Rivers and roads (Ooh)
Rivers and roads
Rivers till I reach you
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D8 LA) Wascally Wabbit

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:42 am

Bai quietly arrived at the site. She may have been a bit silly before but today she was determined to catch the bunny that has been so close to her.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:44 am

"Are you ready to find your friend today?" he asks at her arrival.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:07 am

The girl nodded and showed him some leaves. ”I brought some leafy greens.” She placed on on the floor. "It is bait let see if it come"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:10 am

He nods, moving to quietly watch, following Oubaihime's instructions and helping as best he can to corral the bunny to her.

[OOC: Assistance to Oubaihime for the hunting, 1 ring die]

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:10 am

Seems her bait worked as a bunny allowed her to come near and pick it up. The girl had a bright smile on her face. ”We did it!”

//https://sakkaku.org/rolls/1409
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:40 am

He beams a smile at her, then pulls out a small cage that folds up, but can be used to hold her new friend. It has a small knotted kumihimo of blue and gold that he made himself for holding the cage door.

"I hope you do not mind, but I acquired this suspecting you may need it," he explained with a smile as he unfolded it. "I suspect you'll want a larger one for them to live in regularly, but it should suffice until you get one and it will be useful for traveling with."

After it is fully unfolded, he holds it. She could decide if she wanted to put the bunny in now, but it was available for her now.

----

D8 LA, Tributaries of Trade | TN: 1 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image
Success, extra success for rarity, Folding cage acquired for the bunny for 2 bu, 1Opportunity symbol to heal 2Strife symbol, 1Strife symbol gained
Total: 3Strife symbol

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:36 pm

"Them?" The Kaito kept the bunny close to her as it chewed on a leaf. The priestess was puzzled by the Kitsu.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:17 pm

"As in I don't know if that is bunny-chan or bunny-kun," he said with a smirk, before showing how the cage folded down.

He stored it away for now, but she would need it when she slept for the evening probably.

He stepped closer to pet her knew friend.

"Do you have a name for them?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:30 pm

"Sora" Bai looked at the bunny with a smile. "It doesn't matter if it is a boy or a girl... its eyes remind me of the sky.
Smells like flowers