(D7 MA) Swim Lessons

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Susaki Tanabe

Re: (D7 MA) Swim Lessons

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:11 pm

He smiled, perfect was a good word for it a happy memory to fight back the darkness of life. For when things get hard moments like these are what he would cling to.

For now he kissed the top of her forehead and shifted his grip on her to hold her as she became more vertical "You praise me too much." He said with maybe the faintest hint of a blush on his cheeks "If you think I am amazing you will be astounded by some of my family. I am actually only an ok swimmer among my clan, spent too long in the Badger's mountains. Some of them are truly part Otter I think." He said chuckling.
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:31 am

"None of them could be as beautiful to me though." Gently she kisses that faint blush, tasting sun-warmed skin and a hint of the river water they've been rolling about in. "I think you're otter enough for me, dear one." Her lips brush his, not wanting to lose themselves in the middle of the river. "gentle sighs, was it?" she says with a mischievous look."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:59 pm

He blushed more fiercely at he continued assault of compliments "No one could be as beautiful to me either." He said as they brushed lips looking at her and kissing her cheeks and just drinking in the way she looked happy and bathed in sunlight.

At her second words he grinned and powerful legs pushed them to the shore where he easily carried her out of the river and laid her down in a patch of soft grass. "Maybe not so gentle after all." He said mischievously as he began to press his lips to her neck tasting her skin mixed with the river water as his hand explored her body, hitting certain spots he had found elicited a rather entertaining reaction from the Kuni.

His kisses trailed up her neck softly to her ear which he gently caught in his teeth a soft nibble on the sensitive skin before his hush and heated whisper filled her ear "we'll just try not to let our sounds carry to the village."

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:06 am

Small, happy sounds already greeted his attentions; the flush spreading across her skin a hint of the heat keeping her from noticing any chill as they emerged from the water, though she definitely shivered more than once. Her hands begin their own enticing explorations as she turns to find his lips. "That sounds like a challenge," she says with a grin against his cheek, just before demonstrating how well she remembered a few things that tended to draw out the Otter's voice. "mmm...how did you not have Otter lovers lined up at your door?"

/heading to ftb?
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:48 am

He responds in kind to her knowing touches his lips meeting hers with a slow and smoldering passion as his hands move deliberately over her "My focus was always somewhere else." He said as the separated his voice thick with desire "and none of them were you." He breathed as he let passion take hold and direct the rest of their time in the sun.

/if we want to keep thing PG13 then yes ftb ;)