[D6, EN, Open?] Thoughts in the Rain

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D6, EN, Open?] Thoughts in the Rain

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:16 am

(Thanks for the scene!)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:18 am

(Thanks for the entire set thus far, if I'm honest - it's been a wild ride thus far and has been great for developing Moshu into who he is.)
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:36 am

(Much the same tbh. xD I wanted Unsei to just jump on it so quickly, but q.q figured that with their curse, they've learned to take a step back and think about it, but thinking ruins everything. Moshu is great, omg)
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:53 am

(Unsei is also a riot to be around, I've gotta say. I prolly coulda mentioned using my connections to yeet us through the system, but I figured it might be a bit unfair.)
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:03 am

(You did! But Unsei didn't really know if those were like, real or not, or if it would work and they just basically overthought it to the max. xD I am definitely here to see where it goes tho omg. )