(D6, LM) I Otter Run More

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D6, LM) I Otter Run More

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:01 am

Murato, being a bit less deft, clips the bit of debris and stumbles a bit. He doesn't face plant though, thanks to the warning the Tanabe provided by avoiding it.

"Well, that just means we need to be sure to spend time in public with those we have a preference for. In case that is taken into account. It's likely the way we show how personally compatible we are."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Susaki Tanabe

Post by Susaki Tanabe » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:57 pm

Tanabe's eyes kept sight of the Lion as they ran. Luckily one of the skills he developed due to being a yojimbo was paying attention to multiple things at once. Seeing Murato keep his feet Tanabe nodded and kept pace.

"I suppose you're right, though not so many public places to meet up with the blasted rain going for almost a week. I wonder if such weather is normal around these parts."
Otter Clan * sumai * large * yojimbo * loud * musician?
Honor: 49 Glory: 35 Status: 22 CP: 26
Carries: travelling clothes, daisho, a jade braclet
When allowed: ashigaru armor, tekken.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:01 pm

"I haven't seen a gathering of spirits calling down rain. I imagine it probably is," he replied with a breathy chuckle. "But yes, the rain does impede that. Either because you don't want to be out in it or because no one else is out to see you while you're in it."

He pauses from time to time, keeping as much breath as he can. He can keep up and he can talk, but the talking suffers for it.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen