(D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:08 am

The hair smelled like flowers. She embraced the Lion letting the warmth of his body calm her racing heart. "Thank you"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:19 am

"Any time you ask, I will be glad to provide," he says. "It is a pleasure for me, so I hope you will again soon. Perhaps right after this one is finished. I think I'll just hold on until dinner... what do you think? Could just pick you up and carry you around like this."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:27 am

"Bakka..." She whispered. The Kaito stay like that for a few breaths and smiled to his chest. It was just a sweet quiet moment between these to. The only thing she heard was his heart beating to the rhythm of the rain.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:37 am

"I believe I have agreed with that assessment before already. I think the number three came up somewhere in that conversation? What was that in reference to again... I can't quite remember," he asks playfully. But despite the playfulness his arms still just hold her for a few more seconds before giving her back her freedom from the bondage of a pleasant embrace.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:46 pm

The Kaito just gave a step back and shook her head. "I... I... I guess we can have dinner together." She blushed "I... I... have to get Inari's blessing at some point."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:05 pm

With the separation, he didn't quite want to let go completely, so he took both of her hands in his.

"Then this bakka will need to arrange something. I don't want you to go hungry. We'll need to have plenty of energy for vigorous exercise... catching bunnies together is hard work. But well worth the effort even if we don't catch one, because I get to spend time with you."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:26 pm

She looked at her hands with his and blinked a few times. "I... I... I will be honored with your... company... Mura kun." The Kaito shied a bit keeping her eyes low. "I will be very honored... to spend that time with you."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:33 pm

As he held her hands, his thumbs gently caressed. "Just an honor? It will also be a pleasure for me." He lifts her hands to his lips, kissing the back of each in turn.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:45 pm

"Ah...etooo... anoo... eh..." She was at a loss of words. "I... ah... I..." The girl was beet red. Focus... be a friend he probably have many prospective wives... He has such pretty eyes... Focus... Koi chan has been with him... but... I can't think such things of Koi chan and Murato kun... The girl lowered her eyes and frowned. She had found her center once again. "I... I don't deserve your time Mura kun."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:54 pm

"You absolutely deserve the time of anyone you wish it from," he replied with a smile. "By the way. I believe I owe you something. May seem a bit silly, given there is nobody around, but I told you I would whispered it to you."

He leans in to whisper in her ear. "I love the way your hair smells of flowers."