(D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:10 pm

The Kaito giggled "Sakkaku spirits might want to have fun in the rain."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:13 pm

"We..." he opens his eyes like he revealed a secret. "I bet they do. What do you think they like to play in the rain? I'll be sure to ask the next one I meet!"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:34 pm

"Dress up... Samurai of the empire." She shook her head. "Play tricks on the gullible ones."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:37 pm

"I'd suggest dress up, but I don't think we have anything to change into out here," he says with a smirk. "So if we changed what we were wearing..." He chuckled at that. "Or did you want to try on a kimono that's a few sizes too large for you?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:49 pm

"...Bakka..." Sadly she couldn't bop his head. "So you are a trickster spirit... I guess I will have to fetch my bow."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:51 pm

"Do you have a hairbow that binds us tricksters?" he asks playfully. "I wouldn't mind wearing one if it meant you had captured me with it."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:32 am

The Kaito pouted. "No." She harumpt. "Bakka." She turned her back to him.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:36 am

He gasped loudly his eyes going wide. "You would shoot me? Oh fortunes, what have I done. I'm doomed."

He moves up behind her. "Mercy?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:09 am

"If you were an evil spirit... Yes." she turned to the Kitsu. "Are you an evil trickster spirit?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:33 am

"Never evil. But maybe a little tricky once in a while. Maybe a bit like a tanuki. I've met one before, maybe it switched places with Kitsu Murato?" He smiled at that.