(D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:16 am

"Arigatou but I won't be cutting my hair anytime soon." She smiled. "I... I... I would enjoy a braid."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:34 pm

He smiles at that, while he continues working. "Then we will make it happen. Athough, between the mud and the rolling around, there are a few small tangles to be worked out here. I would suggest a bit of combing as soon as you can when you get back."

He pauses for a moment. "Also... please do not be alarmed, I am just cleaning what mud I can from your back as well, okay?" he says before carefully wiping what he could from the back of her clothing with his hand. His hands were warm compared to the coolness of the rain rolling off her back and trapped in her clothing.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:42 pm

"Arigatou I was planning on washing these clothes." She smiled. "You cleaning the excess will make it easier."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:58 pm

When the bulk is cleaned off, he steps in behind her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her lose, pressing his chest to her back. He kisses the top of her head before speaking gently to her. "Thank you for today, for this opportunity to spend time with you. It means a great deal that you would share it with me."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:18 pm

"Eeeeeeeh...."The Kaito was frozen when he hugged her from behind. "Etoo... my...my... the honor is mine Kitsu sama."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:22 pm

He steps away, steadying her so they don't both end up in the mud again. "When I wash my kimono I have to wear a silly borrowed yukata from the inn, covered with little foxes," he says with a chuckle. "Someone stole Koi-san's and my extra clothing last night. Kind of rude," he says with a smirk.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:25 pm

"You should look so cute...."The priestess then was surprised. "Oh my." The Kaito covered her mouth.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:34 pm

"Koi, Shika Nesshin and I were investigating some spiritual matters. While we were out of the Inn, someone ransacked our rooms. It's been reported though and is being handled. Just a bit disappointing that something like that could happen."

He smirks. "But you should see me in that yukata."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:48 pm

"Let's hope you find the culprit." The Kaito nodded. "Someday Kitsu sama."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:54 pm

"Probably some trickster spirits. That's what my intial thought was when I saw the mess... they may or may not return the clothes when they're done if so. Probably mostly harmless. Hopefully it's not some person I don't know."