(D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:15 pm

"Eeeep." The Kaito took a step back after he whispered in her ear. The poor priestess stumbled on a rock falling.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:43 pm

Opening his eyes in surprise at the stumble, he reaches out to catch her... And slips on a slick mud spot himself, resulting in a tumble to the ground. In the process, Murato took hold of Oubaihime to protect her from the fall, and twisted to land with her on top. He didn't want to crush the poor girl under his own clumsiness... but now he was in the mud with her over him.

And he froze like a frightened deer, half scared he had hurt her, half lost on what to do or say in this position.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:58 pm

The Kaito eyes grew wide as the two fell. Now she was on top of him due to the earth calling on both of them. The Kaito's hands are now on the muddy soil, she starts to laugh. She pushed herself to lay besides of him. She watched the clouds and let the rain drip on top of her face.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:04 pm

When she rolled away and started laughing, he calmed down.
Murato turns his head to look at her, a wide smile breaking on his face. Then he took a muddy finger and tapped the tip of her nose. "You've got something right there. A little mud I think."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:21 pm

The Kaito giggled. She cupped her hands and dumped it on top of his head. "Now you are all wet." She laughed like a child.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:12 pm

He laughed and shook his head, creating a spray of water.
Slowly he made his way back to his feet then offered a hand to pull Oubaihime up. He just laughed gently and smiled.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:16 pm

She took his hand to stand up. She giggled and straighten her clothes. "Thank you..."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:19 pm

"Well, since were soaked all the way through, and now covered in mud, we probably want to at least hang out here long enough for the rain to wash off the mud," he says with a smile. "And you have some in your hair. Turn around and I'll clean it out."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:51 pm

She turned around and took out the ribbon that kept her hair tied. "Thank you."
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:42 pm

"Of course," he replied. He carefully went about removing larger bits of mud and letting the rain rinse it out. "This would work better with a comb or brush." He chuckled at that.

"Which, I'm no great hairdresser, but I've done my fair share of washing and brushing for my father and one of my cousins. So if you ever need a hand. I can't style, cut or... well, maybe I can braid now. Just let me know if you would like my help anytime."