(D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Murato

(D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:47 am

The Kitsu bureaucrat was ready for the hunting expedition with his lovely shrine maiden friend. He walked alongside her, careful not to make too much noise and speaking softly, so as to not scare off every animal in the forest.

"I don't believe I've ever been asked out for anything like this..."

He looked at her and beamed a smile. This would be a new experience for him. He didn't particularly understand the reasons why she was doing it, but he was certainly down to give it a go.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D5 EA) What Lovely Hare You Have

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:17 pm

Her idea was to get a new friend. Last time she tried it the umbrella was a hinderance. "I am full of surprises Kitsu san."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:33 pm

"You certainly are. And it is a wonderful thing to be full of. Second only to dango in my opinion," he replied with a chuckle. And maybe love... he thinks, surprising himself. He doesn't say it because he doesn't really know what he truly feels or if some of what he feels for Yasu is mixing with what he feels being in the presence of Bai. Or after the time talking with Emiko this morning. It was all, a big confusing mess and that particular word was a dangerous one to throw around. He wondered if he might be comfortable saying to her one day though.

"So... I've never tried to catch a bunny. Do we locate them then, try a pincer maneuver? Catch them between the hammer and anvil?" he asks. He was no hunter, but he had some pretty good tactical training so maybe he could put that to use with planning their approach and working together.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:51 pm

"I think that would be wise... a pincer maneuver... This is my second try to do so." She nodded.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:34 pm

"Well, I'll keep an eye on you, since you've done this more than I have. Just point and give hand signals to direct me," he says with a smile. "This reminds me of watching the Akodo students during their scouting and battlefield prep training."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:28 pm

(Water + Survival TN 3. You can either both roll, or one person can provide assistance to the other instead. People with 0 ranks in survival add an extra rolled and kept ring die to the roller, People with at least 1 rank in survival providing assistance add an extra rolled and kept skill die to the roller.)
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:50 pm

With the aid of the Kitsu they find a den, but the bunny is too fast for the two of them. The Kaito sighed.

//D5 EA Hunting for a bunny Survival water untrained | TN: 3 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:05 pm

Murato sighed. "That is too bad. Sorry I was not more helpful."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:21 pm

The Kaito sighed. "Its okay Kitsu sama... next time we will be very quiet in hunting this rabbit." The Priestess looked up and started to smile. "Now we are all wet... and hare less." the girl laughed looking at the Kitsu.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:39 pm

He laughs at that, before responding with his own pun. "We were close, only a hare's breadth from catching it."