(D5, EE) Deer Hunting

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kaikoga Koi

Re: (D5, EE) Deer Hunting

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Koi came back around holding his cloak as if confused. "Have we been able to find the original yet?" She asked glancing at the group.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:00 am

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:22 am
"Sempai," he says, "where'd you leave the original? And you'll need your cloak for patrol." He offers his own to Koi, wordlessly.
Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:10 am
"Indeed - what did you do with the real painting? And Kaikoga-sama alludes correctly that this is an extreme effort for a prank." Bayushi nodded to the Moth. "It makes one curious. Did you not think, Shika-san, that you might bring down unforeseen consequences upon yourself? How would your friend recognize that this is a prank performed by you? Or by all of you - you did say 'we'?"
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:17 pm
Koi came back around holding his cloak as if confused. "Have we been able to find the original yet?" She asked glancing at the group.
Saibankan wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm
[did Muneyaki provide any answer to these? just wanted to see how this wraps up to inform Day 6 and 7 actions]
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:38 am

(Ah sorry, GM answered in his head, and didn't transfer it to the outside world.)

\Muneyoki looked a bit crestfallen at the insistence of locating the real painting.

"Ahh...you're not going to spoil the prank are you? I mean, I can tell you where the portrait is....but I'd really rather not have it turn up until Buncho-san finds it." he says, hoping the assemblage will allow it to remain hidden a few more days.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:36 am

Koi glanced at Shika Nesshin for guidance, at this point this whole investigation had been a bust as they could easily be doing the same for him.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:56 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:38 am
(Ah sorry, GM answered in his head, and didn't transfer it to the outside world.)

\Muneyoki looked a bit crestfallen at the insistence of locating the real painting.

"Ahh...you're not going to spoil the prank are you? I mean, I can tell you where the portrait is....but I'd really rather not have it turn up until Buncho-san finds it." he says, hoping the assemblage will allow it to remain hidden a few more days.
"There's been a bit of concern over it, Muneyaki-sempai," Nesshin says. "Now, I can 'find' it, keep things quiet," he adds and grins, "but I'd still need to know where the thing went.

"Right?" he puts in, looking to the others with a raised eyebrow.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:57 pm

Koi relented, nodded.

"I can accept that."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:40 pm

Muneyoki sighed.

"It's in Buncho's quarters in a closet." he revealed, defeated.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Nesshin laughs.

"That'll be even better, then!" he says. "Because the timing's bad to do it during a miai, right? So, I'll see about getting it cleared up soon, eh?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:07 pm

Koi gave a brisk nod.

She paused for a moment. "Muneyaki out of curiosity who suggested the prank? Who came up with the idea?"

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:25 pm

The Deer blinked a bit at that.

"Well....I did, Kaikoga-san. I mean, c'mon, that series of paintings was just perfect for it y'know? If I hadn't thought of it, I bet Buncho-san woud've." he answered honestly.