[D4, LM, Open] To Hide Away

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D4, LM, Open] To Hide Away

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:25 pm

Her sweet expression faltered for just a second, but was back up in no time. "Oh, ah, no rush. We can always do it again some other time, or not at all. Anyway, sure, yeah, let's head on back now."

What are you doing, stupid? Stop rushing and just give him space. By the stars...

She smiled and took a step back, though still making sure to be under the umbrella.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:45 pm

He arched an eyebrow as they walked, it was clear Unsei wanted to walk closer to him. So he just put his arm out again.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:10 pm

She looked over at his arm for a moment, but then shook her head. "Ah... don't need to do that. Probably would be bad if anyone saw anyway...." She murmured softly.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Step step step step.

"You're really going to say that now?" he asked, smirking under his mask.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:08 pm

She looked over at him and rolled her eyes. "Yes. Now that we're getting close to the castle, we probably shouldn't, unless you want rumors to fly around. I don't mind them, but my cousin has already complained about the one rumor with not marrying an Imperial for anything but land and status."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:31 pm

He shrugged. "I'm heir to some land and status already, I'm simply here for the good time."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:39 pm

"Just a good time, eh?" She chuckled. "We could find a nice grove and have a good time, if that's just what you're here for."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:41 pm

"Much to close to the castle", he said. "Besides, I thought we were telling fortunes and eating mochi tomorrow", he reminded them. "You'll spoil your appetite, drain all the excitement, maybe forget all about it."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:53 pm

"Oh, much too close to the castle for that, but not to be touching?" They teased, knowing that rumors were bound to happy today anyway given their appearance. "Though, ah... yeah. Only have to do that if you want. If not, it's fine. Really."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:02 pm

"Actually yes, a romp in the bushes is sure to be caught", he said. "While something more subtle", and the Scorpion's hand rested on Unsei's waist, putting them close again. "Is not to be mentioned, it's the rain's fault."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description