[D4, LM, Open] To Hide Away

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Seppun Unsei

Re: [D4, LM, Open] To Hide Away

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Whatever potentially witty retort Unsei had on the tip of her tongue vanished into thin air at the utter smoothness Hikimasu just pulled. She was left blinking in surprise and once more with a noticeable blush on her cheeks as she just about marveled at what just happened.

It was like it was straight out of that one pillow book! Stars above... I might swoon.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:39 pm

For his part, he just kept up the pressure, but without looking at Unsei. That and feeling fortunate he wore a mask, he could tell himself he wasn't one part nervous wreck, one part smug beyond humanly possibly.

He had to admit the Seppun smelled nice when they put in this sort of effort.

And that made him a little red in the face as well.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:45 pm

After several steps, and finally getting her mind back together, she leaned against him slightly and kept her eyes focused on the road ahead.

"...Cheeky Scorpion..."

She only wished she had been better prepared for this sort of meeting. Instead, she was still a bit wet from when she went around without her hat, her backside was covered in plant matter from when she sat between the roots, and there were a few smudges of make up left. But, she still smelled faintly of old scrolls and mochi, so that was about the only plus she had going for her.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:03 pm

"Quite right", came the reply and continued steps. "'Shall I drop you at the inn or will you walk back from the gate on your own?" his hand might have brushed the plant matter off the Seppun's imperial highness.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:10 pm

"Hmmm... that's a good question really. If I say to the inn, then we'll have longer to talk with one another. And yet even if we split up at gate, there still might be rumors. Such a difficult decision."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:22 pm

"Well, I wouldn't want people to say anything bad about you", he admitted. "And the gate isn't too far away by now, though the rain is bad for visibility...perhaps you can go ahead of me then." He took Unsei's hand gently and placed it around the umbrella handle.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:34 pm

She shook her head and handed him back the umbrella. "I've got my hat, should be fine for the time being and I don't want to deprive you of your umbrella. Also, I'm not too worried about rumors about me, but as I said, my cousin, the Seppun one, seemed to be making it out as if I was the cause of that one Imperial rumor and wanted no more rumors about Imperials again so..." She shrugged some. "Have to keep the youngling happy, you know?"

Then she leaned over and kissed his cheek again before heading off towards the gate.

"See you around tomorrow sometime then?" She asked over her shoulder.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:45 pm

He didn't seem too upset about Unsei not taking the umbrella, but was slightly put off behind his eyes. At the mention of Yuzu his eyes avoided rolling. Not that he hated the boy, but wasn't surprised.

"Tomorrow then."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:52 pm

"Tomorrow. I'll be waiting." WIth one last smile she headed on through and back into the castle grounds.