(D2:LE:Open) Sounds of the Night

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Bayushi Luixian

Re: (D2:LE:Open) Sounds of the Night

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:52 pm

"You know. I could murder you right now and I could possibly get away with it." It was her response to Unsei's first words. "I don't follow along with everything my clan does."

She took her quail back and set her in her lap where Quail then laid down.

"I don't care what you do, cousin. You could dress up as a goblin for all I care. You will confuse people though."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Glory: 44 ~ Honor: 40 ~ Status: 45
Has: Oni mask, Daisho, Pet Quail,
Wishes she could wear: Lacquered armor, Otsuchi
Profile/Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:32 pm

"Hoooooonnnnnnnnesttttttlyyyyyyyy? I'd be okay with you killing me right now. I've lived a happy and pampered life so far and dying out underneath the stars isn't so bad, ya know." They chuckled, their eyes still on the stars far above them. For all in the world, they were happy at this moment and any moment when gazing up at such... heavenly bodies.

Then they slowly came back down to earth. "I think some might think I'm already a goblin, but I do get what you mean, yeah. Anyway, what about you? What's the latest news?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:28 am

"You're ugly but you're nowhere near as ugly as a goblin so I don't see how anyone could make the comparison. I'm not going to kill you either. Would be a waste of my time and I don't feel like having to go through the effort of covering it up."

A pause.

"Besides. You are annoying but I'd miss you if you died. What other Imperial could I bully without having to deal with the consequences of doing so? And I swear to all the kami in Rokugan if you start up on any theatrics by me saying that I care for you I will throttle you."
Scorpion ~ Bushi ~ Blunt ~ Large Stature ~ Blessed Lineage ~ Pet Quail ~ Kitsu Heritage
Profile/Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:45 am

Whatever Luixian said after 'I'd miss you if you died' was immediately lost as Unsei looked over at her and promptly began to go 'Oooooooooooooooo!' It started off slow, but quickly gained in volume as they acted like a child. "You do care for me, Lui-chan! I knew you had feelings under all of that armor of yours!!!!!!" They squee'd with little care for who heard it out here.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:08 am

With an eerily calm movement Luixian laid the edge of her tanto against Unsei's neck.

"I said I'd miss you but I never said I wouldn't be able to get over it." Her words were spoken softly and low to carry the seriousness. She did not enjoy having her feelings brought out into the open in an obnoxious manner.
Profile/Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:40 pm

Unsei let the moment be serious for all of five seconds before they ruining it by speaking.

"If you weren't a cousin, this would be really hot. But, you being my cousin kind of ruins the mood for it."

Bayushi Luixian

Post by Bayushi Luixian » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:37 am

Without saying another word she got up and left. Quail was nestled in the crevice of her arm like some sort of ball.

After a few steps she spoke up.

"You are the most vulgar Imperial I've met. Don't get eaten out here in this forest."
Profile/Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:56 am

"I-wha-what? You're just going to leave me here? Outside? All alone?!"

"You know, that's pretty fair. Hope you have a good night, Lui-chan, Quail-chan."