D1 LM - Strength in Harmony (Open)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Aimi

Re: D1 LM - Strength in Harmony (Open)

Post by Aimi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:02 pm

"Worry not, Seppun-sama," Aimi says flatly, "I am quite aware of what happens to Ronin who make foolish decisions about embarrassing incidents involving highborn samurai. Nothing happened here."

There is a long, rather awkward pause.

"But yes, one can only assume the Fortunes have some manner of plan for me, as they do for us all. I suppose all we can do is to hope for a morality play or homily on virtue, as opposed to a tragedy."
Clan: Ronin Shugenja
Honour: 36 (Honour is the Ideal)
Glory: 36 (Samurai of no renown)

Carries a walking stick made from impossibly ancient wood, and a beautifully decorated amulet marked with prayers to Benten hangs from her Obi.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:12 pm

They nodded some, pleased with the answer.

"Ah, well, you know how it is. Rarely is there a time in our history where it isn't something of a tragedy. Such is our life though. As much as I'd love something better, there is little doubt that it's going to end poorly. Likely, what will happen is some sort of love triangle and it's not going to end well because only one person for one person." They shrugged.

"Ah, but what can you do, you know?"
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:48 pm

/scene?
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."