[D14LE] The wind never stops (Open)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Moto Mitsuki

[D14LE] The wind never stops (Open)

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:59 pm

No more rain yet the storm was brewing.

Avel pawed the ground nearby, in his impatience to finally leave these woods. Mitsuki herself was dressed in travel clothes, leather riding boots and all, only her white coat vaguely conjuring religious imagery.

She had wrapped two new scarfs around the small stone pile, making for a total of three. The shrine was now fully covered in blue silk, the stones it was made of only visible when a burst of wind sent the scarfs flying.

"One for having protected us on the way here.

One for having watched over us during our stay.

One in the hope you will likewise bless our trip back home, whether this home is old or new."

The Moto turned back to her audience:

"I could go for a more extravagant ceremony, but such parties exist more to please the people who gathered than the gods themselves, and I think we're all too tired for that after yesterday's festival, and the two previous weeks in general.

So here it ends. Thank you for attending. I know you're not exactly what we could call devotees of the Sovereigns of Death, but I hope they'll extend their protection to you regardless."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck