[D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

The woods surrounding Kyuden Shika
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: [D11, MA] A Walk to Forget (Open)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:04 am

"Mark this moment in history Asahina-san, as this is will be the first time I've been right to trust a Crane, or the beginning of their end."

Sadly, his voice held no humour, even if he meant it in jest.

"THREE!"

With a marksman's precision, the line was cut. He moved as best he could, but between his armour and making sure the Yari wasn't killing anyone, he'd have to rely on the others to make the catch, but could in theory slide under last minute.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:10 am

Soyokaze didn't know if he had the strength to catch the Seppun but with the Suzume there he was certain they could together.

"OOF" The impact nearly flattened him but the Imperial was safe. "Arigato Suzume-sama, are you ok Unsei-sama?" They set the Seppun down gently and he looked at the others. "I don't have a knife." Expecting the Kitsu to rush to it he stepped out of the way.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:15 am

"Nice work, Than-"
Asahina Soyokaze wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:10 am
"I don't have a knife." Expecting the Kitsu to rush to it he stepped out of the way.
"You have a Wakizashi." remarked the Lion as if the Crane had missed something obvious.

Taking over as expected, the Mourner carefully cut his way through the ropes, freeing the Seppun before grabbing her hand in reassurance.

"I've got you, I've got you."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:20 am

Unsei was tied up pretty securely and snug, so they fell like a bag of ropes from the tree. They didn't weigh much to start with, but the ropes added more than enough extra weight. They also couldn't speak at the current moment due to the gag in their mouth, but they did look relieved.

Once the ropes were cut and the gag removed, that relieve was multiplied sevenfold. "Sorry..." They murmured softly, voice a bit hoarse from disuse. "Didn't mean to make anyone worry. Didn't mean to crash on you all either."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:23 am

"I hate to say it, but I told you it was poisoned."

While his tone was jovial, a quick look at the man revealed that there was still a huge well of anxiety within him. The Mourner revealed one of his spare yakutas, handing it to Unsei.

"Here. I didn't have to cut it to size, but..."
PM if thread desired

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:26 am

"I.. I have clothes though?" They were wearing clothes. Whoever had kidnapped them was at least polite enough to make sure that they were dressed, and dressed surprisingly well enough so that the ropes were always in contact with clothes rather than skin. "And yes... it was poisoned. Okay. You win. Well. It just made me really sleepy."

Then they looked over to Soyokaze and Senseki. "I'd bow, but everything is really stiff right now, I'm sorry. Hello. Thank you for helping find me."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:28 am

"You've also been stuck up there for how long? I just figured you might prefer something fresher considering-"

He then turned to the Suzume and the Asahina, bowing deeply.

"I don't truly have the words to thank you both for your assistance in this matter. If I can, I will find some way of ensuring your assistance is properly repaid."
PM if thread desired

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:33 am

"No thanks need be given, I'm just happy Unsei-sama is okay. I will go report this, Suzume-sama would you care to accompany me?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:47 am

"Trust me, I will be getting fresher clothes later. After a bath." Then, even at a time like this where they definitely needed to rest, they still hadn't learned their lesson. "Though. Um... If possible... Could I speak to Asahina-san and Kitsu-san later together? I think there's something we need to discuss."

Then they looked towards the Suzume. "I'm Seppun Unsei, by the way... It's nice to meet you."

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:03 am

Soyokaze gulped. "Uh, Hai, umm, when uh where uh I'll await your summons."

They probably just want to try and help Moshumaru and I work out our differences, that's all. Yeah.
Description